Ideal for people involved in online transactions.
Starting at :₹999 (all inclusive)
DIGITAL SIGNATURE REGISTRATION
DSC or Digital Signature is a physical signature in an electronic format. Digital Signatures are used in India for online transactions such as Filing Annual Return, Company or LLP Incorporation, Income Tax E-Filing, E-Tenders, etc. It is used to validate the authenticity of the signatories and to ensure security and authenticity of the documents submitted online.
There are 3 types of Digital Signatures, Class I, Class II and Class III Digital Signatures. Class I Digital Signature is used for securing email communications. Class II digital signature is utilized for company registrations, IT Return E-filing, Obtaining DIN, DPIN etc.
Class III digital signature registration are used for E-tendering and participating in E-Auctions.
Validity-Digital Signatures usually comes with validity of one or two years and they can be easily renewed once validity expires. E-token-Digital signature certificate are stored in a secure USB Flash Drive called E-Token. Quick Processing-One can get DSC in very quick time of 1-3 days from date of submitting the application along with required documents.
• Digital signature can be used as proof in legal matters.
• To ensure security and authenticity of the documents submitted online, the government requires digital signatures.
• Unlike physical/handwritten signature, Digital Signature is significantly more difficult to forge.
• It is time saving and takes less effort.
• It can be used in online transactions such as filing Annual Return, Company or LLP Incorporation, Income Tax e-Filing, e-Tenders, etc.
Legal Suvidha Providers can help obtain Digital Signature in India. Digital Signature can be provided within 1-2 working days after application submission.
Applicant’s identity proof such as PAN card
Applicant’s address proof such as Aadhar card, Voter ID card, etc
Passport size photograph