Statutory Due Dates for the month of January 2018
- 07-01-2018 Income Tax Due date for deposit of Tax deducted/ collected for the month of December, 2017.
- 10-01-2018 GST Filing of returns by registered person with aggregate turnover upto 1.50 crores. (GSTR-1) for July to September 2017.
- 10-01-2018 GST Filing of returns by registered person with aggregate turnover more than 1.50 crores. (GSTR-1) for July to November 2017.
- 15-01-2018 Income Tax Due date for furnishing of Form 24G by an office of the Government where TDS for the month of December, 2017 has been paid without the production of a challan.
- 15-01-2018 PF Monthly PF payment for December 2017
- 15-01-2018 Income Tax Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted u/s 194-IA in the month of December, 2017
- 15-01-2018 ESIC payment for the month of December 2017
- 15-01-2018 TCS returns for the quarter ending December 2017
- 18-01-2018 Quarterly return for composition dealer GSTR-4 for October to December 2017
- 20-01-2018 GST monthly return for the month of December 2017 (GSTR-3B)
- 25-01-2018 Provident Fund (includes EDLI) PF Return filing for December 2017
- 30-01-2018 Income Tax Monthly challan-cum- statement for December 2017 of TDS u/s 194IA (FORM 26QB)
- 31-01-2018 GST Filing of returns by a NRI taxable person (July-Dec.) (GSTR-5)
- 31-01-2018 FORM GSTR-5A (Details of Supplies of Online Information and Database Access or Retrieval Services by a person located outside India made to Non-Taxable persons in India) for the months of July, August, September, November, and December, 2017
- 31-01-2018 FORM GST ITC-01 (Declaration for claim of Input Tax credit under Sub-section(1) of Section 18 ) by the registered persons, who have become eligible during the months of July, August, September, October, and November, 2017
- 31-01-2018 FORM GST CMP-03 (Intimation of details of stock on date of opting for composition levy)
- 31-01-2018 TDS returns for the quarter ending December 2017
Legal Suvidha Providers is a Team of Dedicated Professionals including CAs, CSs, CMAs and Lawyers who are well versed with the Knowledge of Income Tax , Company Law and GST Law and can assist you in the Timely Compliance of the Due Dates of your Business in the Efficient Manner. Our GST Experts can provide you the Best GST Consultancy and make your Business GST Compliance in the best possible manner.
You can contact Legal Suvidha at email@example.com or you can call us at 9599937963 or 7906012752 for any Queries or doubts relating to GST and Other Tax Compliance.