Now it is the time for the Delhi Taxpayers for an Additional VAT Compliance which is the Disclosure of the Details of the Closing Stock.
As per the Recent Notification issued by the DVAT Department, All the Dealers who are/were registered under DVAT Act 2004 are requested to submit the Details of the Closing Stock as was held by them on 31-03-2017 and 30-06-2017 online on the website of the Department ie. www.dvat.gov.in as per the following Format:
Closing Stock as on 31-03-2017 / 30-06-2017
Therefore all the Dealers registered under VAT are requested to get ready with their Calculations and Stock Sheet in order to comply with this Notification. And the Last date to submit these Details is 15th November 2017.
And the Steps involved in the Submission of Details at the DVAT portal is:
1. Firstly, go to the Link www.dvat.gov.in
2. Login with the Dealer's Credentials
3. A new Link is available under Dealer's Login with the title "Stock Details"
4. On Clicking the tab "Stock Details", A table will be displayed to be filled with the Amount of Stock with respective to the Different VAT Rates.
5. Click on the "Add" tab after filing all the Details.
6. And the Stock Details are submitted.
The Dealers should consider certain points while Filing the Details of Closing Stock:
1. The Details of Stock to be submitted shall be in coordination with the Details of Stock filed in Tran -1 under the GST Act.
2. It should be submitted on time keeping in mind the Deadline of 15th November.
3. The Stock to be mentioned shall be as per the DVAT Returns Filed for the IVth Quarter of FY 2016-17 and the Ist Quarter VAT Return of FY 2017-18.
Legal Suvidha Providers are the Leading GST Compliance Solution Providers consisting of a Team of CAs, CSs and CMAs who are well versed with the GST Laws and Practical Compliance. We can assist you in all the GST Compliances and Related Compliances in the Best Possible manner. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at 08130645164, 09599937963, 07906012752 for any GST Assistance.