Application for Amendment in Registration Particulars (for both core and non-core) service is available on the portal now. Taxpayers who wish to change their particulars may do so now.
GSTN had recently opened amendment of core fields along with earlier opened non-core fields in the GST registration. Taxpayers have been struggling to change the details of primary authorised signatory ever since migration. Now the Taxpayers can change the contact details including the Email Ids and Phone Numbers of the Applicants. Following are the Steps involved in making the Amendents at the GST Portal.
For editing email/ phone of primary authorised signatory, you may follow below mentioned steps:
1. Login with username and password
2. Click on services > Registration > Amendment (Non Core)
3. Click on authorised signatory tab
4. Click on edit button on added primary authorised signatory
5. Enter the email / mobile to be updated
6. Enter the OTP in the box opened
7. Go to verification tab and sin the form by using existing authorised signatory option
8. To check if amendment has been successfully submitted, go to services > user services > view my submission. If ARN has been generated, amendment has successfully submitted. If not, there could be validation error. You need to resubmit the form.
For any Assisstance or Query on GST, you can contant us at firstname.lastname@example.org , 08130645164 , 09599937963.
Copyright © 2019 - All Right Reserved