BENEFITS OF ISO CERTIFICATION
Obtaining ISO Certificate can help to build the trust sooner as well as optimize the processes to reduce the redundancy. So, if you are a startup or a revenue generating small business, looking for rapid growth, you must consider getting a relevant ISO certification.
1) Raises best practices: ISO and other standards give you an introduction to internationally approved best practices across your business. Standards are for everything from quality control to environmental review, information protection, food safety, risk supervision, and health and safety.
2) Supports to enhance production: Sticking to standards needs you to explicitly define, document and monitor your business methods. You also have to establish goals for your business and mark your progress. This work is important in building a strong, fruitful business.
3) Keeps customers happy: Standards improve customer satisfaction by gaining complaint management, quality check and client fulfillment monitoring. Researches show one of the top benefits of ISO certification is decreased customer complaints itself.
4) Improves revenues: Certification can help your bottom line. Few companies that adopted ISO increased their revenues, according to a 2015 analysis. The revenue increase was remarkably higher than that for non-ISO certified companies. Business enterprises should have a sustained effort to improve options rather than preparing just before the next certification audit.
5) New market opportunities: Standards supplies your business way to new markets. For instance, you may be qualified for government contracts that demand adherence to certain standards. Or, you may be fit to join the supply chain of larger companies. Many standards are accepted worldwide and can enhance your likelihood with customers in international markets.
6) Promotes team responsibility: Agreement ISO standards can help you foster a more engaged and productive workforce. according to a 2012 research review Certified companies report improving job satisfaction, turnover, absence of resources, worker motivation and manager-employee interaction. The process of certification connects managers and employees to work toward a shared objective, using consistent processes. Managers and employees form more dedicated to improving the business.
7)Decreased Defect Rates:
Optimized procedures do not just catch a defect earlier but also ensure that a corrective action is taken to prevent the same defects from recurring. This is how the defect rate decreases and the defects are corrected at a lower cost and many a time eliminated as well.
8)Better Management & Reporting:
Even the toughest jobs are easy to report and manage when a well-documented procedure is being followed.
ISO 9001 certification helps all perspectives of a business. Some of the key benefits of ISO 9001 certification are structured and efficient processes management, high customer satisfaction and retention, improved quality and service, higher potential for clients and contracts, trusted and valued information and results about the business, better business reputation, consistent processes and increased business turnover. And finally, certifying your Quality Management System according to ISO 9001 means getting well ordered, and order means constant improvement, that guarantees a sustainable business.
Copyright © 2019 - All Right Reserved