CORPORATE COMPLIANCE CALENDAR For the month of MAY, 2019
Compliance means ‘adhering to rules and regulations.’ and covers Compliance under:
1. Compliance Requirement Under Income Tax Act, 1961
2. Compliance Requirement Under Goods & Services Act, (GST) 2017
3. Compliance Under Other Statutory Laws
4. Compliance Requirement Under SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) (LODR) Regulations, 2015 and
5. Compliance Requirement For Companies Act, 2013.
Table of Contents
1. Compliance requirement under Income Tax act, 1961 For the month of May, 2019
2. Compliance Requirement under Goods & Services Act, (GST) 2017 For the month of May, 2019
3. Compliance under Other Statutory Laws For the month of May, 2019
4. Compliance under LLP Act, 2008 For the month of May, 2019
Annual Return or Form 11 is a summary of an LLP’s Partners and indication of change in the management.
Every LLP is required to file Annual Return in Form 11 to the Registrar within 60 days of closer of financial year i.e. has to be filed on or before 30th May every year.
5. Compliance Requirement under SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) (LODR) Regulations, 2015 For the month of May, 2019
FILING MODE(s) :
• For BSE : BSE LISTING CENTRE
• For NSE : NEAPS Portal
Disclosure of Acquisition and Disposal
Due date: 30 Days from the Date of Availability of Form
Onetime Return For Disclosure Of Details Of Outstanding Money Or Loan Received By Company But Not Considered As Deposits In Terms Of Rule 2(1)(C) Of The Companies (Acceptance Of Deposits) Rules, 2014 (New e-form not yet deployed by Ministry (ROC).
Every Company (Other Than Government Company) Shall File A Onetime Return Of Outstanding Receipt Of Money Or Loan From 01st April 2014 Till 22nd January 2019, Which Are Not Considered As Deposits, In Form DPT-3 Within Ninety Days of 22nd January 2019.
Copyright © 2019 - All Right Reserved