Last Updated On:
Oct. 21, 2020, 10:42 p.m.
MOA OBJECTS OF DIFFERENT COMPANY
The Memorandum of Association (MOA) of a company is an object for which the company is formed. As per section 399 of the Companies Act, 2013 MOA is a public Document. MOA refers to the Identification of the scope of its operation and it determines the boundaries the companies should not cross.
This article highlights and explains about the MOA objects of Different companies.
- E-Commerce can be carried on by the business of Online shopping, Advertisements on the Internet and Marketing, creating shopping catalogs, provides secured payment, net commerce solutions for business to business and business to consumers, online trading in and outside India but does not including banking.
- E-Commerce can be carried on the business of buying, selling, reselling, exporting, importing, developing, marketing, or supplying, dealing in any type of goods.
- E-Commerce can be carried on by all or any activities relating to the provisions of Electronic Commerce services to Business Organizations either directly or through collaboration, joint venture, or under licenses and trade agreements. E-mail services, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Enhanced telefax Services, Electronic Information Services i.e., database Services to support commercial exchanges, other intercompany network applications and for the above purposes, to establish, in India, Messaging backbone network interconnecting different parts of the country in a phased manner and to import such hardware, software and/ or technology from time to time as may be required.
- Nidhi company object is to receive money in means of Fixed Deposit, Recurring Deposit, and savings deposit from the members of the company are only allowed by law and the company will carry out the businesses as per the rules prescribed by the Nidhi/Mutual Benefit Company.
- The Company shall not operate any current account and shall not do any banking business as defined in the Regulation Act, 1949.
- The Company shall not do any chit fund business. The Company shall not carry on the business of dealing in shares and debentures, insurance and hire purchase business.
- The Company receives, accepts or collects savings or Deposit money from its members to all categories as deposit i.e Saving Deposit account, Fixed Deposit Account, Recurring Deposit, Monthly Income Scheme under various savings scheme will be formulated from time to time by the company will provide such as interest.
- The Company lends or grants individual personal loans, Joint Liability Group Loans, Self Help Group loans only to the members or shareholders as against securities of immovable properties.
- The Company restricts the business specifically to its members to have transactions only with the members.
BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING:
- The object is to carry out business by providing outsourcing services to all processes, sub-processes, transactions, services and activities performed by the business in various industries within India and outside India.
- Business Process Outsourcing carries the business of Domestic and International Tele Marketing. Business Process Outsourcing includes B2B, B2C, lead generation, outbound, inbound, and selling products and services offered over the telephone or other electronic communication means.
- Outsourcing Business and Information Technology offers services of all kinds, technical support, managed data center, managed technical center, training center, web support back office, business or financial analysis, scientific analysis, research work and analysis, storage, disaster recovery, accounting, payroll.
RETAIL AND MARKETING:
- Retail Marketing object is to carry on the business of buying, selling, reselling, importing, exporting, transporting, storing, developing, promoting, marketing or supplying, trading, dealing of any kind/type of goods on retail as well as on wholesale basis in India or outside India.
- To carry on the business as exhibitors of various goods, services and merchandise and to promote necessary activities for the promotion of the sale of goods, services and merchandise which is manufactured by the company.
- To act as broker, trader, agent, , shipper, distributor, representative, franchiser, consultant, collaborator, stockiest, liaison, job worker, export house of goods, merchandise and services of all grades, specifications, descriptions, applications, modalities, fashions, including by-products, spares or accessories thereof, on retail as well as on wholesale basis.
TRADING OF GENERAL MERCHANDISE AND OTHER CONSUMABLES:
- Trading of General Merchandise and other Consumables carries business in India or outside India the business of general merchants, traders, suppliers, importers, exporters, stores, storekeepers, removers, packers, dealers, distributors, manufacturers, franchisors, carriers ship owners and or in any other capacity and to buy, render marketable and otherwise deal in or with wholesale or retail goods, general merchandise and other commodities of all kinds and description.
- Their Object is to carry on the business of trading, import, export, buy, sell and deal in processed foods, health foods, protein foods, food products, agro foods, fast foods, packed foods, poultry products, seafoods, milk foods, health and diet drinks, extruded foods, frozen foods, dehydrated foods, precooked foods, canned foods, preserved foods, bakery products and confectionery items such as pieces of bread, biscuits, sweets, cakes, pastries, cookies, wafers, condoles, lemon drops, chocolate, toffees, tinned fruits, chewing gum, bubble gum, detergents, tea and coffee, vegetables, fruits, jams, jelly, pickles, Spices, squashes, sausages, nutrient, health and diet foods/drinks, extruded foods, confectionery items, sweets, cereals products, other consumable products, and any other food products in and outside India.
- To carry in India or outside India, the business to process, prepare, grind, segregate, pack, repack, add, remove, heat, grade, preserve, freeze, distillate, boil, sterilize, improve, by-products, ingredients, derivatives, residues, including foods and vegetables, packed foods, powders, pastes, liquids, drinks.
- To carry on the business related to farming, manufacturing, distributorship, agency, broker, factors, stockiest, importer and otherwise deal in all kinds of organic and inorganic foods products and drinking products, condensed milk and drinking products of all kinds and other consumable provision of every description for human consumption.
- To carry on the business of hotel, restaurant, and engage in import and export of all kinds of consumable products by entering into an arrangement with any government, or authority, supreme municipal, local or otherwise that may seem conducive to the company objects and obtain from such government or authority any arrangements, rights, privileges, awards, concessions and tenders which the company may think it desirable to obtain, and to carry out, exercise and comply with any such arrangements, rights, privileges, concessions, and tenders.