FILING OF FORM SPICe+(SPICe PLUS) FOR COMPANY REGISTRATION
SPICe+ (SPICe Plus) is a new form for company registration in India, introduced by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). It is a simplified form that combines various forms required for company registration into a single form, making the process of registering a company easier and more efficient. The form can be used for both incorporations of a new company and for making changes to an existing company.
The SPICe+ form can be filed online through the MCA’s portal and the process of company registration can be completed within a day using this form.
SPICe+ offers 10 services by 3 Central Govt Ministries & Departments. (Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Labour & Department of Revenue in the Ministry of Finance) and One State Govt.(Maharashtra), thereby saving as many procedures, time, and cost for Starting a Business in India and is applicable for all new company incorporations w.e.f 23rd February 2020.
FEATURES OF FORM SPICe+:
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Declaration by the first director(s) and subscriber(s) (Affidavit not required)
- Proof of office address
- Copy of utility bills
- Copy of certificate of incorporation of foreign body corporate (if any)
- A resolution passed by promoter company
- The interest of first director(s) in other entities
- Consent of Nominee (INC–3)
- Proof of identity as well as the residential address of subscribers
- Proof of identity as well as residential address of the nominee
- Proof of identity and address of Applicant I, II, III
- Resolution of unregistered companies in case of Chapter XXI (Part 1) Companies
- Declaration in Form No. INC – 14
- Declaration in Form No. INC – 15
- Optional attachments (if any)
- Attachments – Part A
- Proof of principal place of business
- Proof of appointment of Authorised Signatory for GSTIN (Either of the documents– Letter of Authorisation/Copy of Resolution passed by BOD/ Managing Committee and Acceptance Letter)
- Proof of identity of Authorised Signatory for the opening of a bank account
- Proof of address of Authorised Signatory for the opening of a bank account
- Specimen Signature of Authorised Signatory for EPFO
PROCEDURE FOR NEW COMPANY INCORPORATION UNDER FORM SPICe+:
The procedure for incorporating a new company under Form SPICe+ (SPICe Plus) in India involves the following steps:
- Obtain Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) for all the proposed directors of the company.
- Select a unique name for the company and check its availability on the MCA portal.
- Fill out Form SPICe+ online, providing all the required information and attaching the necessary documents.
- Submit the form online along with the filing fee.
- Obtain the approval of the company name, if it is not already approved.
- Obtain the allotment of DIN for the proposed directors, if they do not already have one.
- Print the approved form and attach the required documents, such as the memorandum of association (MOA) and the articles of association (AOA) and the declaration by a professional.
- Submit the printed form along with the required documents and the filing fee to the Registrar of Companies (ROC) for verification.
- Obtain the certificate of incorporation from the ROC upon successful verification.
- Obtain PAN and TAN for the company and register for GST.
The entire process can be completed within a day, making it a fast and efficient option for incorporating a new company in India.