- Start a Business
- Private Limited Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- LLP Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- 80G and 12A Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Startup India Registration
- Nidhi Company Registration
- Producer Company Registration
- Public Limited Company Registration
- Pitch Deck
- US Incorporation
- Business Plan Preparation
- Manage a Business
- Transfer of Shares
- POSH Compliance
- Increasing Capital
- Payroll Maintenance
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Filings
- DSC & IEC
- Change Services
- Closure of Company
- MCA Filings
- Accounting & Taxation
- Income Tax
- Licenses & IPR
- Legal Services
- Legal Notice
- Founders Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Finance Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Gift Deed
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Share Purchase Agreement
- Freelancer Agreement
- Sale Deed
- Make a will
- Service Level Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Consultancy Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Relinquishment Deed
- Vendor Agreement
- Master Service Agreement
- Professional Tax Registration
- Labour Law
- Cyber Crime
- Rental Agreement
- Rent and Lease Agreement
- Cheque Bounce
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Court Marriage Certificate
- Shop and Establishment Act
- Online Presence
- EPR Registration
- PRO Authorization
- Plastic Waste Authorization
- Refurbisher Authorization and License
- E-Waste Recycling Authorization
- E-WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Hydrogeological survey report
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Clearance
- Environmental Auditing
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) – NOC
- Bio Medical Waste Recycling Plant
- Authorization for Export of Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste Management Authorization
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Authorization for Import of Hazardous Waste
- Plastic Waste Processors Authorisation
- EPR Post Compliance – Plastic Waste
- EPR Authorization for PWM
- Plastic Waste Management
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant & PWM
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- ESG Strategies
- Environmental Advisory
- TSDF Facility Services
- Authorized Vehicle Scrapping Facility (AVSF)
- iCAT Certification
- Environmental Licensing
- Registration for Scrap Battery Import
- Lithium-Ion Battery Import License
- New Lead Acid Battery Import License
- Battery Waste Management
- E-waste License for Dismantling
- CGWA-Water Boring
- License for charging station in UP
- Consent for Establishment (CFE) from SPCB
- Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Pollution NOC
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Risk Assessment
- APEDA Registration
- Trade License
- RERA Registration
- Professional Tax Registration
- DOT OSP License
- FSSAI Registration
- FSSAI Basic Registration
- AD Code Registration
- MSME Registration
- FCRA Registration
- Right to Information
- Consumer Complaints
- Language Translation
- ISO Certification
Plastic waste management
HAZARDOUS waste management
FORM DPT-3 is a form that needs to be filed by all companies registered in India that have accepted deposits from their shareholders or members. It is to be filed by every company other than Government Company giving details of outstanding receipt of money/loan taken by the company from 1st April 2014 to 22nd January 2019.It applies to all types of money or debts whether Secured, Unsecured, External, Commercial Borrowings, etc.
Expert in FORM DPT-3
Best Compliance Firm For Your Company
Overview of FORM DPT-3
Form DPT-3 is the sole form for filing the return of deposits. It is to be filed by every company other than Government Company giving details of outstanding receipt of money/loan taken by the company from 1st April 2014 to 22nd January 2019.
- It applies to all types of money or debts whether Secured, Unsecured, External, Commercial Borrowings, etc.
- Furthermore, even if the company has received the loan from the Holding, subsidiary, associate company, it needs to file the FORM DPT-3.
- The final date of filing this form is 22nd April 2019 i.e. within 90 days from the date of publication of the notification. We will help you in filing the same.
Advantages of FORM DPT-3
- According to Rule 2(1)(C) of the Deposit Regulations, Organizations are only required to file receipts that are not deposits once by June 29.
- Companies that fall under sections 73 to 76 are required to submit the form utilizing yearly returns for deposits by June 30th in order to comply with the deposit rule.
- This must be submitted every year by June 30. Deposits made with businesses that offer guarantees are covered by Deposit Rule 2(1). (c)
- The yearly return of deposits and exempted deposits by businesses whose guarantees are safeguarded by Sections 73 to 76 Rule 2(1)(C) of the deposit rules need only be submitted on June 30 of every year.
Step 1: Collecting Documents/Information: After getting your request, our representative will collect the necessary information & documents from you.
Step 2: Form Preparation & Filing: Afterward, we will prepare your FORM with required documents & file the same with the registrar in 1 working day.
1. Auditor’s Certificate
2. Deposit Insurance Contract
3. Copy of the trust deed
4. Copy o the instrument Creating Charge
5. List of Depositors
6. Details of the liquid assets.
7. Outstanding receipts of money or loans are taken by a company that has not been considered as deposits.
FAQ's FORM DPT-3 :-
The companies that are eligible to file FORM DPT-3 are the following: • Private Limited Companies • One Person Companies • Public Limited Companies • Section 8 Companies
The final date to file DPT-3 is 22nd April 2019.
It is mandatory for companies that have taken debts from 1/4/2014 to 22/1/2019 and have not marked them as a deposit.
Why People Choose Our Services ?
Free Legal Advice
We provide free of cost consultation and legal advice to our clients.
Tech Driven Platform
All our services are online no need you to travel from your place to get our services.
We are a team of more than 15+ professionals with 11 years of experience.
There are no hidden & extra charges* other than the quote/invoice we provide.
100 % Client Satisfaction
We aim that all our customers are fully satisfied with our services.
We value your time and we promise all our services are delivered on time.
Why Trust legal Suvidha?
People Who loved our services and what they feel.
In this Journey of the past 10+ years, we had gained the trust of many startups, businesses, and professionals in India and stand with a 4.9/5 rating in google reviews.
Reno K Subramaniam
I have recently registered a Private Limited firm and was looking for a CA to take care of the filings, Startup India Certificate, and other formalities. I have received emails from legal Suvidha and a few others. I tried talking to them all. But, Mr. Mayank from Legal Suvidha was very impressive and was patient enough, prompt to answer all the queries. He has a very professional team and after the initial formalities, I started interacting with the team. It's not even 2 weeks but I really feel overwhelmed by their service and professionalism. I received my startup India certificate yesterday and my filings have been done promptly. The team at legal suvidha Ms. Nidhi, Ms. Priyanka, Ms. Koshika, and Ms. Saloni all show the same professionalism and are readily available to take care of the official filings and stuff. Overall a great experience till now and looking forward to a great journey!
Legal suvidha is a team of genuine and experienced professionals who give you best services according to your profile
Saloni from legalsuvidha has done a excellent job for filling and geting certificate of DPIIT. Thanks to legalsuvidha.
Team Legal Suvidha offers a brilliant service. There communication is quite clear and they execute the job meticulously. We are a startup private limited company and their advice is so critical in making my decision. Well done team. Keep it up. Prakaash Hari, Director, ipixela.
Dedicated team and fast response
Dr. Vishal Ghag
Been using their services since 3 years now and I am absolutely happy with Legal Suvidha. They have been supportive, understanding and highly skilled at helping me with my business needs.
Stay Updated With Our Blogs!
Explore more of our blogs to have better clarity and understanding
of the latest corporate & business updates.
of the latest corporate & business updates.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter .
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, special promotions, sales & more.