- Start a Business
- Private Limited Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- LLP Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- 80G and 12A Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Startup India Registration
- Nidhi Company Registration
- Producer Company Registration
- Public Limited Company Registration
- Pitch Deck
- US Incorporation
- Business Plan Preparation
- Manage a Business
- Transfer of Shares
- POSH Compliance
- Increasing Capital
- Payroll Maintenance
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Filings
- DSC & IEC
- Change Services
- Closure of Company
- MCA Filings
- Accounting & Taxation
- Income Tax
- Licenses & IPR
- Legal Services
- Legal Notice
- Founders Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Finance Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Gift Deed
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Share Purchase Agreement
- Freelancer Agreement
- Sale Deed
- Make a will
- Service Level Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Consultancy Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Relinquishment Deed
- Vendor Agreement
- Master Service Agreement
- Professional Tax Registration
- Labour Law
- Cyber Crime
- Rental Agreement
- Rent and Lease Agreement
- Cheque Bounce
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Court Marriage Certificate
- Shop and Establishment Act
- Online Presence
- EPR Registration
- PRO Authorization
- Plastic Waste Authorization
- Refurbisher Authorization and License
- E-Waste Recycling Authorization
- E-WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Hydrogeological survey report
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Clearance
- Environmental Auditing
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) – NOC
- Bio Medical Waste Recycling Plant
- Authorization for Export of Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste Management Authorization
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Authorization for Import of Hazardous Waste
- Plastic Waste Processors Authorisation
- EPR Post Compliance – Plastic Waste
- EPR Authorization for PWM
- Plastic Waste Management
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant & PWM
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- ESG Strategies
- Environmental Advisory
- TSDF Facility Services
- Authorized Vehicle Scrapping Facility (AVSF)
- iCAT Certification
- Environmental Licensing
- Registration for Scrap Battery Import
- Lithium-Ion Battery Import License
- New Lead Acid Battery Import License
- Battery Waste Management
- E-waste License for Dismantling
- CGWA-Water Boring
- License for charging station in UP
- Consent for Establishment (CFE) from SPCB
- Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Pollution NOC
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Risk Assessment
- APEDA Registration
- Trade License
- RERA Registration
- Professional Tax Registration
- DOT OSP License
- FSSAI Registration
- FSSAI Basic Registration
- AD Code Registration
- MSME Registration
- FCRA Registration
- Right to Information
- Consumer Complaints
- Language Translation
- ISO Certification
Plastic waste management
HAZARDOUS waste management
FORM INC-22A is a form that needs to be filed by all the companies registered in India with the Registrar of Companies (RoC). The form is also known as ACTIVE (Active Company Tagging Identities and Verification) form.The purpose of the form is to verify and confirm the registered office address of the company. It is mandatory for all companies registered before December 31, 2017, to file the form with the RoC. Companies that fail to file the form will be marked as “ACTIVE non-compliant” and will not be able to carry out certain activities such as change in authorized or paid-up capital, change in directors, or change in registered office address.
Expert in FORM INC-22A
Best Compliance Firm For Your Company
Overview of FORM INC-22A
On 21st February 2019, MCA introduced e-FORM INC 22A (active). Under the new rules, all companies registered before 31st December 2017 are required to file this form. The due date of filing is on or before 25th April 2019. Failure to file e-Form Active by the due date will lead to a penalty of Rs.10,000.
However, Companies whose Financial Statements or Annual Return or both are due not will be able to file ACTIVE form but with the exception for under dispute companies which includes:
• Struck off Companies
• Companies which are under the process of Striking off
• Companies under Amalgamation
• Companies under Liquidation
There is no government fee / ROC Fee if the form is filed within its due date. However, in case the company misses the date of 25th April 2019. Then the same can still be filed with an Additional ROC Fee of Rs. 10,000 only. Company shall be marked as “Active – Non-Compliant” in the MCA Master data and such a company shall not be able to do any transaction. Our professionals will help you in filing e-FORM INC 22A (active).
Advantages of FORM INC-22A
- No Penalties
Step 1:Collecting Documents/Information: After getting your request, our representative will collect the necessary information & documents from you.
Step 2: Form Preparation & Filing: Afterward, we will prepare your FORM with required documents & file the same with the registrar in 1 working day.
1. Longitude and latitude of the company’s location.
2. 3 photographs of the Company’s headquarters: 1 external, 1 internal and 1 internal with the Director of the company.
3. DSC of the Director
4. Details of the director(s), Company secretaries and KMPs (Key management Personnel)
FAQ's FORM INC-22A :-
The due date of filing is on or before 25th April 2019.
Failure to file e-Form Active by the due date will lead to a penalty of Rs.10,000.
The Company is not able to file the forms mentioned below (related to event-based information or changes in the Company) with the Registrar of Companies. • SH-07 (Change in Authorized Share Capital) • PAS-03 (Change in Paid-up Capital) • DIR-12 (Changes in Director except for cessation) • INC-22 (Change in Registered Office) • INC-28 (Amalgamation de-merger).
For the following companies, INC 22A is exempt / not applicable for filing. • Companies which have been struck off • The company under the process of striking off • The company under liquidation • Amalgamated or dissolved.
Why People Choose Our Services ?
Free Legal Advice
We provide free of cost consultation and legal advice to our clients.
Tech Driven Platform
All our services are online no need you to travel from your place to get our services.
We are a team of more than 15+ professionals with 11 years of experience.
There are no hidden & extra charges* other than the quote/invoice we provide.
100 % Client Satisfaction
We aim that all our customers are fully satisfied with our services.
We value your time and we promise all our services are delivered on time.
Why Trust legal Suvidha?
People Who loved our services and what they feel.
In this Journey of the past 10+ years, we had gained the trust of many startups, businesses, and professionals in India and stand with a 4.9/5 rating in google reviews.
Reno K Subramaniam
I have recently registered a Private Limited firm and was looking for a CA to take care of the filings, Startup India Certificate, and other formalities. I have received emails from legal Suvidha and a few others. I tried talking to them all. But, Mr. Mayank from Legal Suvidha was very impressive and was patient enough, prompt to answer all the queries. He has a very professional team and after the initial formalities, I started interacting with the team. It's not even 2 weeks but I really feel overwhelmed by their service and professionalism. I received my startup India certificate yesterday and my filings have been done promptly. The team at legal suvidha Ms. Nidhi, Ms. Priyanka, Ms. Koshika, and Ms. Saloni all show the same professionalism and are readily available to take care of the official filings and stuff. Overall a great experience till now and looking forward to a great journey!
Legal suvidha is a team of genuine and experienced professionals who give you best services according to your profile
Saloni from legalsuvidha has done a excellent job for filling and geting certificate of DPIIT. Thanks to legalsuvidha.
Team Legal Suvidha offers a brilliant service. There communication is quite clear and they execute the job meticulously. We are a startup private limited company and their advice is so critical in making my decision. Well done team. Keep it up. Prakaash Hari, Director, ipixela.
Dedicated team and fast response
Dr. Vishal Ghag
Been using their services since 3 years now and I am absolutely happy with Legal Suvidha. They have been supportive, understanding and highly skilled at helping me with my business needs.
Stay Updated With Our Blogs!
Explore more of our blogs to have better clarity and understanding
of the latest corporate & business updates.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter .
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, special promotions, sales & more.