- Start a Business
- Private Limited Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- LLP Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- 80G and 12A Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Startup India Registration
- Nidhi Company Registration
- Producer Company Registration
- Public Limited Company Registration
- Pitch Deck
- US Incorporation
- Business Plan Preparation
- Manage a Business
- Transfer of Shares
- POSH Compliance
- Increasing Capital
- Payroll Maintenance
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Filings
- DSC & IEC
- Change Services
- Closure of Company
- MCA Filings
- Accounting & Taxation
- Income Tax
- Licenses & IPR
- Legal Services
- Legal Notice
- Founders Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Finance Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Gift Deed
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Share Purchase Agreement
- Freelancer Agreement
- Sale Deed
- Make a will
- Service Level Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Consultancy Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Relinquishment Deed
- Vendor Agreement
- Master Service Agreement
- Professional Tax Registration
- Labour Law
- Cyber Crime
- Rental Agreement
- Rent and Lease Agreement
- Cheque Bounce
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Court Marriage Certificate
- Shop and Establishment Act
- Online Presence
- EPR Registration
- PRO Authorization
- Plastic Waste Authorization
- Refurbisher Authorization and License
- E-Waste Recycling Authorization
- E-WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Hydrogeological survey report
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Clearance
- Environmental Auditing
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) – NOC
- Bio Medical Waste Recycling Plant
- Authorization for Export of Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste Management Authorization
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Authorization for Import of Hazardous Waste
- Plastic Waste Processors Authorisation
- EPR Post Compliance – Plastic Waste
- EPR Authorization for PWM
- Plastic Waste Management
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant & PWM
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- ESG Strategies
- Environmental Advisory
- TSDF Facility Services
- Authorized Vehicle Scrapping Facility (AVSF)
- iCAT Certification
- Environmental Licensing
- Registration for Scrap Battery Import
- Lithium-Ion Battery Import License
- New Lead Acid Battery Import License
- Battery Waste Management
- E-waste License for Dismantling
- CGWA-Water Boring
- License for charging station in UP
- Consent for Establishment (CFE) from SPCB
- Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Pollution NOC
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Risk Assessment
- APEDA Registration
- Trade License
- RERA Registration
- Professional Tax Registration
- DOT OSP License
- FSSAI Registration
- FSSAI Basic Registration
- AD Code Registration
- MSME Registration
- FCRA Registration
- Right to Information
- Consumer Complaints
- Language Translation
- ISO Certification
Plastic waste management
HAZARDOUS waste management
Nidhi Company Annual Filing
Nidhi Company Annual Filing refers to the mandatory annual reporting requirements for Nidhi companies, which are non-banking finance companies that operate in India. The annual filing process includes submitting various forms and documents to the Registrar of Companies (RoC) to ensure compliance with regulations and maintain the company’s legal status.
Expert in Nidhi Company Annual Filing
Best Compliance Firm For Your Company
Overview of Nidhi Company Annual Filing
A Nidhi Company is a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 to develop Cultivating the habit of thrift and savings amongst its members only. It is also considered as an NBFC & has been exempted from provisions of RBI Act, 1935.
Like all other business structures registered under the companies act, 2013, a Nidhi company is also required to fulfill certain compliances which are as below:
• File form NDH-1 within 90 days from the close of the first financial year after its incorporation and where applicable, the second financial year.
• File form NDH-2 in case of non-compliance with the following:
- To ensure 200 members in a financial year.
- To maintain the Net owned funds to deposit ratio of 1:20.
• File form NDH-3 (half-yearly return) at the end of 30th September and 31st March every time.
• Form AOC-4: Filing of Financial Statements
• Form MGT-7: Annual Return
In case of non-compliance beyond the second financial year, Nidhi Company shall not accept any further deposits from the commencement of the second financial year till it complies with the provisions contained in rule 5 sub-rule (1) of Nidhi Company Rules 2014, besides being liable for penal consequences as provided in the Act.
Advantages of Nidhi Company Annual Filing
|Credibility & Transparency||Proper compliance is the obligation of every company. This regular compliance helps the company in raising its credibility. In government tenders, loans, etc., the authority or banks, etc. consider the regular compliance as criteria for ensuring the credibility & transparency of an organization.|
|Active Status||As stated earlier, regular default in annual compliances results in striking down of name of the company by the registrar. So, annual compliance helps in marinating active status.|
|Client Assurance||clients that the company is regularly reviewing its operation. So, they can trust the company regarding their operations.|
|Correctness of data||Annual compliance by the companies ensures that the data collected for annual compliance is correct.|
|Avoiding Penalties||Many times small businesses end up with heavy penalties as they do not comply with annual compliances. So, regular annual compliances result in avoiding heavy penalties.|
Step 1:Documents & other Information: Provide necessary documents required for compliance & other filing activities.
Step 2:Complete Annual Compliance: Our Compliance expert advisor will help your Section 8 company to complete annual and other mandatory Compliance.
1. Memorandum of Association
2. Articles of Association
3. DSC & DIN of Directors
4. Incorporation Certificate
FAQ's Nidhi Company Annual Filing :-
The annual return is a mandatory filing to be made by all Companies in India. The Annual return along with the required documents must be filed with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Why People Choose Our Services ?
Free Legal Advice
We provide free of cost consultation and legal advice to our clients.
Tech Driven Platform
All our services are online no need you to travel from your place to get our services.
We are a team of more than 15+ professionals with 11 years of experience.
There are no hidden & extra charges* other than the quote/invoice we provide.
100 % Client Satisfaction
We aim that all our customers are fully satisfied with our services.
We value your time and we promise all our services are delivered on time.
Why Trust legal Suvidha?
People Who loved our services and what they feel.
In this Journey of the past 10+ years, we had gained the trust of many startups, businesses, and professionals in India and stand with a 4.9/5 rating in google reviews.
Reno K Subramaniam
I have recently registered a Private Limited firm and was looking for a CA to take care of the filings, Startup India Certificate, and other formalities. I have received emails from legal Suvidha and a few others. I tried talking to them all. But, Mr. Mayank from Legal Suvidha was very impressive and was patient enough, prompt to answer all the queries. He has a very professional team and after the initial formalities, I started interacting with the team. It's not even 2 weeks but I really feel overwhelmed by their service and professionalism. I received my startup India certificate yesterday and my filings have been done promptly. The team at legal suvidha Ms. Nidhi, Ms. Priyanka, Ms. Koshika, and Ms. Saloni all show the same professionalism and are readily available to take care of the official filings and stuff. Overall a great experience till now and looking forward to a great journey!
Legal suvidha is a team of genuine and experienced professionals who give you best services according to your profile
Saloni from legalsuvidha has done a excellent job for filling and geting certificate of DPIIT. Thanks to legalsuvidha.
Team Legal Suvidha offers a brilliant service. There communication is quite clear and they execute the job meticulously. We are a startup private limited company and their advice is so critical in making my decision. Well done team. Keep it up. Prakaash Hari, Director, ipixela.
Dedicated team and fast response
Dr. Vishal Ghag
Been using their services since 3 years now and I am absolutely happy with Legal Suvidha. They have been supportive, understanding and highly skilled at helping me with my business needs.
Stay Updated With Our Blogs!
Explore more of our blogs to have better clarity and understanding
of the latest corporate & business updates.
of the latest corporate & business updates.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter .
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, special promotions, sales & more.