- Start a Business
- Private Limited Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- LLP Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- 80G and 12A Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Startup India Registration
- Nidhi Company Registration
- Producer Company Registration
- Public Limited Company Registration
- Pitch Deck
- US Incorporation
- Business Plan Preparation
- Manage a Business
- Transfer of Shares
- POSH Compliance
- Increasing Capital
- Payroll Maintenance
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Filings
- DSC & IEC
- Change Services
- Closure of Company
- MCA Filings
- Accounting & Taxation
- Income Tax
- Licenses & IPR
- Legal Services
- Legal Notice
- Founders Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Finance Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Gift Deed
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Share Purchase Agreement
- Freelancer Agreement
- Sale Deed
- Make a will
- Service Level Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Consultancy Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Relinquishment Deed
- Vendor Agreement
- Master Service Agreement
- Professional Tax Registration
- Labour Law
- Cyber Crime
- Rental Agreement
- Rent and Lease Agreement
- Cheque Bounce
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Court Marriage Certificate
- Shop and Establishment Act
- Online Presence
- EPR Registration
- PRO Authorization
- Plastic Waste Authorization
- Refurbisher Authorization and License
- E-Waste Recycling Authorization
- E-WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Hydrogeological survey report
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Clearance
- Environmental Auditing
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) – NOC
- Bio Medical Waste Recycling Plant
- Authorization for Export of Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste Management Authorization
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Authorization for Import of Hazardous Waste
- Plastic Waste Processors Authorisation
- EPR Post Compliance – Plastic Waste
- EPR Authorization for PWM
- Plastic Waste Management
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant & PWM
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- ESG Strategies
- Environmental Advisory
- TSDF Facility Services
- Authorized Vehicle Scrapping Facility (AVSF)
- iCAT Certification
- Environmental Licensing
- Registration for Scrap Battery Import
- Lithium-Ion Battery Import License
- New Lead Acid Battery Import License
- Battery Waste Management
- E-waste License for Dismantling
- CGWA-Water Boring
- License for charging station in UP
- Consent for Establishment (CFE) from SPCB
- Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Pollution NOC
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Risk Assessment
- APEDA Registration
- Trade License
- RERA Registration
- Professional Tax Registration
- DOT OSP License
- FSSAI Registration
- FSSAI Basic Registration
- AD Code Registration
- MSME Registration
- FCRA Registration
- Right to Information
- Consumer Complaints
- Language Translation
- ISO Certification
Plastic waste management
HAZARDOUS waste management
A Nidhi company is a type of non-banking financial company (NBFC) that is prevalent in India. The primary objective of a Nidhi company is to cultivate the habit of thrift and savings among its members, and to lend money to its members for productive purposes.The word “Nidhi” means “treasure” or “fund” and these companies are essentially mutual benefit societies that facilitate savings and lending among its members. Nidhi companies are regulated by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and governed by the Companies Act, 2013.
Expert in Nidhi Company
Best Compliance Firm For Your Company
Overview of Nidhi Company
Nidhi Company is a company that is incorporated to develop the habit of saving among its members only for their mutual benefits. The company is allowed to take deposits from & lend money to the members only. Hence, only the members take part in contributing funds & lending activities of a Nidhi Company. The minimum number of members required for registration is 3. The last word in the name must be ‘Nidhi Limited’. It shall be a public company.
- It is considered an NBFC. RBI issues directions to the Nidhi Company concerning its activities.
- It is generally advisable where the activity of deposit & lending relates to a specific group of people.
- The RBI has exempted Nidhi Companies from the applicability of the RBI Act. It is very easy & cheap to incorporate a Nidhi Company.
- The funds raised by Nidhi companies are used for lending to its members, with a focus on promoting small-scale industries, home ownership, and other productive activities.
- The interest rates charged by Nidhi companies are typically lower than those charged by traditional financial institutions, making it an attractive option for small borrowers.
- However, Nidhi companies are not allowed to engage in any other form of business apart from the lending and borrowing activities.
Advantages of Nidhi Company
|Separate Legal Entity||A Nidhi company is considered as a separate legal entity for the purpose of law. Accordingly, it can hold property in its name, sue & be sued, borrow in its name, etc.|
|Limited Liability||The members are considered separate from the company. So, they are not liable for the creditors of the company.|
|No claim on Property of Company||Since, it is considered as a juristic person, no member can claim any rights over the property of a Nidhi Company as long as it is going concern.|
|Perpetual Succession||The existence of Nidhi Company does gets affected due to the departure or death of any member.|
|Credibility||A Nidhi Company enjoys better credibility as it is registered and managed by the central government in contrary to mutual benefit organizations that are registered & monitored by state governments.|
Step 1: Obtaining DSC and DIN: Digital Signature Certificate(DSC) and Director Identification Number(DIN) is required for the proposed Directors of the Private Limited Company which is necessary to file the company registration documents. For this, you will only need to provide a few scanned documents and details; our representatives will fill out the form and submit it online. DIN and DSC can be obtained for the proposed Directors within 1 to 2 days.
Step 2: Name Approval: A minimum of one and a maximum of six proposed names must be submitted to the MCA. Subject to availability, naming guidelines and MCA processing time, Name Approval can be obtained in 2 to 3 working days.
Step 3: Drafting MOA and AOA Electronically: It takes 2 to 3 days to draft MOA and AOA Electronically in Spice MOA (INC-33) and Spice AOA (INC-34).
Step 4: Company Registration: After drafting the e-MOA and e-AOA, the incorporation Spice Form INC-32 is submitted along with a link form Spice MOA (INC-33) and Spice AOA (INC-34) to the MCA. MCA will usually approve the application for incorporation in 5 to 7 days, subject to their processing time. Please note that forms 49A and 49B have to be mandatorily applied with SPICe. If the same is not filed within 2 days of submitting SPICe (INC-32), the application for incorporation will be marked as ‘Invalid’.
1. Copy of PAN Card of directors
2. Passport size photograph of directors
3. Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card
4. Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
5. Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
6. Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
7. Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
FAQ's Nidhi Company :-
A Nidhi company is registered as a Public Limited Company. Hence, the requirements for incorporation of a Nidhi company covered a minimum of three Directors and Seven Shareholders. The MOA of a Nidhi company must state that the primary objective of the proposed company is to nurture and promote a habit of thriftiness and savings among its members, and accept deposits from or lend loans only to its members, for the mutual benefits of them.
Yes, because the Central Government/MCA/RBI has framed the laws/rules to ensure the security and safety of deposits.
Yes, SPICe Forms can be used for incorporating a Nidhi Company.
After incorporation, within one year it must satisfy the following: • At least 200 members. • Minimum Net Owned funds of Rs. 10 Lakh. • Unencumbered term deposits must be at least 10% of the Outstanding deposits. • The ratio of NOF to the deposits, should not be greater than 1:20.
It typically takes 35 to 45 working days to register a Nidhi Company.
Yes, the company registration process is online. You can send the required documents via email to legalsuvidha.com.
It is valid until it is active & does not get struck off by registrar by being a dormant company.
Why People Choose Our Services ?
Free Legal Advice
We provide free of cost consultation and legal advice to our clients.
Tech Driven Platform
All our services are online no need you to travel from your place to get our services.
We are a team of more than 15+ professionals with 11 years of experience.
There are no hidden & extra charges* other than the quote/invoice we provide.
100 % Client Satisfaction
We aim that all our customers are fully satisfied with our services.
We value your time and we promise all our services are delivered on time.
Why Trust legal Suvidha?
People Who loved our services and what they feel.
In this Journey of the past 10+ years, we had gained the trust of many startups, businesses, and professionals in India and stand with a 4.9/5 rating in google reviews.
Reno K Subramaniam
I have recently registered a Private Limited firm and was looking for a CA to take care of the filings, Startup India Certificate, and other formalities. I have received emails from legal Suvidha and a few others. I tried talking to them all. But, Mr. Mayank from Legal Suvidha was very impressive and was patient enough, prompt to answer all the queries. He has a very professional team and after the initial formalities, I started interacting with the team. It's not even 2 weeks but I really feel overwhelmed by their service and professionalism. I received my startup India certificate yesterday and my filings have been done promptly. The team at legal suvidha Ms. Nidhi, Ms. Priyanka, Ms. Koshika, and Ms. Saloni all show the same professionalism and are readily available to take care of the official filings and stuff. Overall a great experience till now and looking forward to a great journey!
Legal suvidha is a team of genuine and experienced professionals who give you best services according to your profile
Saloni from legalsuvidha has done a excellent job for filling and geting certificate of DPIIT. Thanks to legalsuvidha.
Team Legal Suvidha offers a brilliant service. There communication is quite clear and they execute the job meticulously. We are a startup private limited company and their advice is so critical in making my decision. Well done team. Keep it up. Prakaash Hari, Director, ipixela.
Dedicated team and fast response
Dr. Vishal Ghag
Been using their services since 3 years now and I am absolutely happy with Legal Suvidha. They have been supportive, understanding and highly skilled at helping me with my business needs.
Stay Updated With Our Blogs!
Explore more of our blogs to have better clarity and understanding
of the latest corporate & business updates.
of the latest corporate & business updates.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter .
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, special promotions, sales & more.