- Start a Business
- Private Limited Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- LLP Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- 80G and 12A Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Startup India Registration
- Nidhi Company Registration
- Producer Company Registration
- Public Limited Company Registration
- Pitch Deck
- US Incorporation
- Business Plan Preparation
- Manage a Business
- Transfer of Shares
- POSH Compliance
- Increasing Capital
- Payroll Maintenance
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Filings
- DSC & IEC
- Change Services
- Closure of Company
- MCA Filings
- Accounting & Taxation
- Income Tax
- Licenses & IPR
- Legal Services
- Legal Notice
- Founders Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Finance Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Gift Deed
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Share Purchase Agreement
- Freelancer Agreement
- Sale Deed
- Make a will
- Service Level Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Consultancy Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Relinquishment Deed
- Vendor Agreement
- Master Service Agreement
- Professional Tax Registration
- Labour Law
- Cyber Crime
- Rental Agreement
- Rent and Lease Agreement
- Cheque Bounce
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Court Marriage Certificate
- Shop and Establishment Act
- Online Presence
- EPR Registration
- PRO Authorization
- Plastic Waste Authorization
- Refurbisher Authorization and License
- E-Waste Recycling Authorization
- E-WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Hydrogeological survey report
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Clearance
- Environmental Auditing
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) – NOC
- Bio Medical Waste Recycling Plant
- Authorization for Export of Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste Management Authorization
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Authorization for Import of Hazardous Waste
- Plastic Waste Processors Authorisation
- EPR Post Compliance – Plastic Waste
- EPR Authorization for PWM
- Plastic Waste Management
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant & PWM
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- ESG Strategies
- Environmental Advisory
- TSDF Facility Services
- Authorized Vehicle Scrapping Facility (AVSF)
- iCAT Certification
- Environmental Licensing
- Registration for Scrap Battery Import
- Lithium-Ion Battery Import License
- New Lead Acid Battery Import License
- Battery Waste Management
- E-waste License for Dismantling
- CGWA-Water Boring
- License for charging station in UP
- Consent for Establishment (CFE) from SPCB
- Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Pollution NOC
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Risk Assessment
- APEDA Registration
- Trade License
- RERA Registration
- Professional Tax Registration
- DOT OSP License
- FSSAI Registration
- FSSAI Basic Registration
- AD Code Registration
- MSME Registration
- FCRA Registration
- Right to Information
- Consumer Complaints
- Language Translation
- ISO Certification
Plastic waste management
HAZARDOUS waste management
Digital Signature Registration
Digital signature registration refers to the process of obtaining a digital signature certificate (DSC) from a certifying authority (CA) in order to sign electronic documents and transactions with legal validity.A digital signature is a unique code that identifies the signer and provides a way to verify the authenticity and integrity of an electronic document or transaction. It works in a similar way to a handwritten signature, but uses a mathematical algorithm to encrypt the signature and link it to the signer’s identity.
Expert in Digital Signature Registration
Best Compliance Firm For Your Company
Overview of Digital Signature Registration
DSC or Digital Signature is a physical signature in an electronic format. Digital Signatures are used in India for online transactions such as Filing Annual Return, Company or LLP Incorporation, Income Tax E-Filing, E-Tenders, etc. It is used to validate the authenticity of the signatories and to ensure the security and authenticity of the documents submitted online. As such, all filings by the companies/LLP are done under MCA 21 e-governance program are required to be filed using Digital Signature by the person authorized to sign the documents.
- DSC or Digital Signature is a physical signature in an electronic format.
- Digital Signatures are used in India for online transactions such as Filing Annual Return, Company or LLP Incorporation, Income Tax E-Filing, E-Tenders, etc.
- It is used to validate the authenticity of the signatories and to ensure the security and authenticity of the documents submitted online.
- As such, all filings by the companies/LLP are done under MCA 21 e-governance program are required to be filed using Digital Signature by the person authorized to sign the documents.
Advantages of Digital Signature Registration
|Security||DSCs provide enhanced security as they are unique and tamper-proof. They help ensure the authenticity of documents and transactions, preventing fraud and misuse.|
|Convenience||DSCs eliminate the need for physical signatures, making transactions and document signing more convenient and faster. They can be used for various purposes such as filing tax returns, e-tendering, and online banking|
|Cost-effective||DSCs are cost-effective and eliminate the need for printing, scanning, and mailing physical documents|
|Time-saving||DSCs save time as they eliminate the need for physical signatures and can be used to sign documents and conduct transactions online in a matter of minutes|
|Legal recognition||DSCs are legally recognized under the Information Technology Act, 2000, providing the same legal status as physical signatures|
Step 1: Digital Signature: Legal Suvidha Providers can help obtain Digital Signature in India. Digital Signature can be provided within 1-2 working days after application submission.
Step 2: Submission of Documents: Once you submit the documents, we will create all your required documents and file them with the authorized agency on your behalf.
Step 3: Courier: Once the Digital Signature USB token is ready, Legal Suvidha will courier the USB token to your address.
1. Applicant’s identity proof such as PAN card
2. Applicant’s address proof such as Aadhar card, Voter ID card, etc
3. Passport size photograph
FAQ's Digital Signature Registration :-
Digital Signature is an electronic format of a physical signature.
Digital Signatures are valid for 1-2 years only. It can be renewed once the validity period expires.
It takes about 1-2 working days from the date of application to obtain a Digital Signature.
A Digital Signature can be obtained by any person (Indian Citizen and Foreign Nationals) and any type of business entity (Partnership, LLP, Company, Trust and others).
Why People Choose Our Services ?
Free Legal Advice
We provide free of cost consultation and legal advice to our clients.
Tech Driven Platform
All our services are online no need you to travel from your place to get our services.
We are a team of more than 15+ professionals with 11 years of experience.
There are no hidden & extra charges* other than the quote/invoice we provide.
100 % Client Satisfaction
We aim that all our customers are fully satisfied with our services.
We value your time and we promise all our services are delivered on time.
Why Trust legal Suvidha?
People Who loved our services and what they feel.
In this Journey of the past 10+ years, we had gained the trust of many startups, businesses, and professionals in India and stand with a 4.9/5 rating in google reviews.
Reno K Subramaniam
I have recently registered a Private Limited firm and was looking for a CA to take care of the filings, Startup India Certificate, and other formalities. I have received emails from legal Suvidha and a few others. I tried talking to them all. But, Mr. Mayank from Legal Suvidha was very impressive and was patient enough, prompt to answer all the queries. He has a very professional team and after the initial formalities, I started interacting with the team. It's not even 2 weeks but I really feel overwhelmed by their service and professionalism. I received my startup India certificate yesterday and my filings have been done promptly. The team at legal suvidha Ms. Nidhi, Ms. Priyanka, Ms. Koshika, and Ms. Saloni all show the same professionalism and are readily available to take care of the official filings and stuff. Overall a great experience till now and looking forward to a great journey!
Legal suvidha is a team of genuine and experienced professionals who give you best services according to your profile
Saloni from legalsuvidha has done a excellent job for filling and geting certificate of DPIIT. Thanks to legalsuvidha.
Team Legal Suvidha offers a brilliant service. There communication is quite clear and they execute the job meticulously. We are a startup private limited company and their advice is so critical in making my decision. Well done team. Keep it up. Prakaash Hari, Director, ipixela.
Dedicated team and fast response
Dr. Vishal Ghag
Been using their services since 3 years now and I am absolutely happy with Legal Suvidha. They have been supportive, understanding and highly skilled at helping me with my business needs.
Stay Updated With Our Blogs!
Explore more of our blogs to have better clarity and understanding
of the latest corporate & business updates.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter .
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, special promotions, sales & more.