- Start a Business
- Private Limited Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- LLP Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- 80G and 12A Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Startup India Registration
- Nidhi Company Registration
- Producer Company Registration
- Public Limited Company Registration
- Pitch Deck
- US Incorporation
- Business Plan Preparation
- Manage a Business
- Transfer of Shares
- POSH Compliance
- Increasing Capital
- Payroll Maintenance
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Filings
- DSC & IEC
- Change Services
- Closure of Company
- MCA Filings
- Accounting & Taxation
- Income Tax
- Licenses & IPR
- Legal Services
- Legal Notice
- Founders Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Finance Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Gift Deed
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Share Purchase Agreement
- Freelancer Agreement
- Sale Deed
- Make a will
- Service Level Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Consultancy Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Relinquishment Deed
- Vendor Agreement
- Master Service Agreement
- Professional Tax Registration
- Labour Law
- Cyber Crime
- Rental Agreement
- Rent and Lease Agreement
- Cheque Bounce
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Court Marriage Certificate
- Shop and Establishment Act
- Online Presence
- EPR Registration
- PRO Authorization
- Plastic Waste Authorization
- Refurbisher Authorization and License
- E-Waste Recycling Authorization
- E-WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Hydrogeological survey report
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Clearance
- Environmental Auditing
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) – NOC
- Bio Medical Waste Recycling Plant
- Authorization for Export of Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste Management Authorization
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Authorization for Import of Hazardous Waste
- Plastic Waste Processors Authorisation
- EPR Post Compliance – Plastic Waste
- EPR Authorization for PWM
- Plastic Waste Management
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant & PWM
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- ESG Strategies
- Environmental Advisory
- TSDF Facility Services
- Authorized Vehicle Scrapping Facility (AVSF)
- iCAT Certification
- Environmental Licensing
- Registration for Scrap Battery Import
- Lithium-Ion Battery Import License
- New Lead Acid Battery Import License
- Battery Waste Management
- E-waste License for Dismantling
- CGWA-Water Boring
- License for charging station in UP
- Consent for Establishment (CFE) from SPCB
- Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Pollution NOC
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Risk Assessment
- APEDA Registration
- Trade License
- RERA Registration
- Professional Tax Registration
- DOT OSP License
- FSSAI Registration
- FSSAI Basic Registration
- AD Code Registration
- MSME Registration
- FCRA Registration
- Right to Information
- Consumer Complaints
- Language Translation
- ISO Certification
Plastic waste management
HAZARDOUS waste management
Due diligence is a term used to describe the process of conducting a thorough and comprehensive investigation or review of a company, individual, or investment opportunity before making a decision to invest or enter into a business relationship. The purpose of due diligence is to gather information and assess the risks associated with the investment or business relationship to make an informed decision. Due diligence typically involves reviewing financial and legal documents, conducting interviews with key personnel, and examining the company’s operations and performance history.
Expert in Due Diligence
Best Compliance Firm For Your Company
Overview of Due Diligence
In the business world, due diligence is an essential process that involves inspecting and assessing the risks associated with a potential transaction. Its main objective is to conduct a thorough background check to ensure that all parties involved in the transaction have the necessary information to proceed. Proper due diligence is crucial to uncover any misrepresentations or fraudulent activities that could occur in a significant business transaction.
- During due diligence, confidential, legal, financial, and other material information is exchanged, reviewed, and appraised by the parties interested in entering a business transaction.
- Typically, due diligence involves conducting extensive research and analysis before signing an agreement or entering into a business with another party.
- The results of the due diligence process can help identify potential risks, weaknesses, or opportunities for improvement, and inform negotiations or decision-making.
- Due diligence is an important step in minimizing risk and ensuring that investments or business relationships are sound and aligned with the goals and values of the investor or business partner.
Advantages of Due Diligence
|Administration and Ownership||Understanding who runs the company and their background|
|Capitalization||Analyzing the size and volatility of the company and market, and comparing them|
|Business Competitors and Industries||Researching and comparing competitors to gain a better understanding of the target company’s industry|
|Balance Sheet Review||Interpreting the debt-to-equity ratio of the company|
|Revenue, Profit, and Margin Trends||Examining recent trends in financial figures, such as revenue, profit, and margin|
|Risk Assessment||Identifying industry-wide and company-specific risks, ongoing risks, and predicting future risks|
|Capital History/Options and Probabilities||Reviewing the company’s history, including its longevity and stock price trends|
|Future Expectations||Maximizing profits and planning for the future based on the information gathered during the due diligence process|
Step 1: Information gathering: The due diligence service provider will gather information about the interested party and the transaction. This information may include the name and contact details of the parties involved, the purpose of the transaction, and the type of due diligence required.
Step 2: Proposal submission: Based on the information gathered, the due diligence service provider will submit a proposal outlining the scope of work, timeline, and cost for the due diligence process.
Step 3: Agreement execution: Once the proposal is accepted, the interested party and the due diligence service provider will execute an agreement outlining the terms and conditions of the engagement.
Step 4: Due diligence review: The due diligence service provider will conduct a thorough review of the transaction, including financial, legal, and operational due diligence, as per the scope outlined in the agreement.
Step 5: Reporting: After the review is completed, the due diligence service provider will provide a detailed report of its findings, including any potential risks or concerns identified during the due diligence process.
Step 6: Follow-up: Based on the findings of the due diligence report, the interested party may take corrective actions or negotiate different terms for the transaction. The due diligence service provider may also be involved in follow-up activities to ensure that any identified risks are mitigated or resolved.
1. Basic information of the company
2. Financial Data
3. Important Business Agreements
4. Intellectual Property Right details
5. Litigation Aspects
6. Marketing Information
7. Internal Control check system
8. Taxation aspects
9. Insurance Coverage
10. Environmental Aspects
11. Human Resource Aspects
12. Cultural Aspects
FAQ's Due Diligence :-
Public documents might not be completely up to date, though, and we will cross-check everything during the due diligence investigations to account for this.
The basis are Post-Diligence, Risk Reduction, and Decisive Rationale.
When a deal has been agreed upon in principle but before any contracts are signed or the agreement is finalised, due diligence is necessary. Depending on the results of the due diligence phase, it should be possible to say whether the transaction can proceed as anticipated, whether renegotiating is necessary first, or whether the agreement needs to be scrapped altogether.
Due diligence can take anywhere from 30 days and 6 months, making it one of the most often questioned questions. The amount of time depends on the sort of business, its size, and, obviously, the intricacy of the possible deal. Timings must be kept on track by the due diligence team’s selection of advisors and expertise.
Why People Choose Our Services ?
Free Legal Advice
We provide free of cost consultation and legal advice to our clients.
Tech Driven Platform
All our services are online no need you to travel from your place to get our services.
We are a team of more than 15+ professionals with 11 years of experience.
There are no hidden & extra charges* other than the quote/invoice we provide.
100 % Client Satisfaction
We aim that all our customers are fully satisfied with our services.
We value your time and we promise all our services are delivered on time.
Why Trust legal Suvidha?
People Who loved our services and what they feel.
In this Journey of the past 10+ years, we had gained the trust of many startups, businesses, and professionals in India and stand with a 4.9/5 rating in google reviews.
Reno K Subramaniam
I have recently registered a Private Limited firm and was looking for a CA to take care of the filings, Startup India Certificate, and other formalities. I have received emails from legal Suvidha and a few others. I tried talking to them all. But, Mr. Mayank from Legal Suvidha was very impressive and was patient enough, prompt to answer all the queries. He has a very professional team and after the initial formalities, I started interacting with the team. It's not even 2 weeks but I really feel overwhelmed by their service and professionalism. I received my startup India certificate yesterday and my filings have been done promptly. The team at legal suvidha Ms. Nidhi, Ms. Priyanka, Ms. Koshika, and Ms. Saloni all show the same professionalism and are readily available to take care of the official filings and stuff. Overall a great experience till now and looking forward to a great journey!
Legal suvidha is a team of genuine and experienced professionals who give you best services according to your profile
Saloni from legalsuvidha has done a excellent job for filling and geting certificate of DPIIT. Thanks to legalsuvidha.
Team Legal Suvidha offers a brilliant service. There communication is quite clear and they execute the job meticulously. We are a startup private limited company and their advice is so critical in making my decision. Well done team. Keep it up. Prakaash Hari, Director, ipixela.
Dedicated team and fast response
Dr. Vishal Ghag
Been using their services since 3 years now and I am absolutely happy with Legal Suvidha. They have been supportive, understanding and highly skilled at helping me with my business needs.
Stay Updated With Our Blogs!
Explore more of our blogs to have better clarity and understanding
of the latest corporate & business updates.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter .
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, special promotions, sales & more.