- Start a Business
- Private Limited Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- LLP Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- 80G and 12A Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Startup India Registration
- Nidhi Company Registration
- Producer Company Registration
- Public Limited Company Registration
- Pitch Deck
- US Incorporation
- Business Plan Preparation
- Manage a Business
- Transfer of Shares
- POSH Compliance
- Increasing Capital
- Payroll Maintenance
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Filings
- DSC & IEC
- Change Services
- Closure of Company
- MCA Filings
- Accounting & Taxation
- Income Tax
- Licenses & IPR
- Legal Services
- Legal Notice
- Founders Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Finance Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Gift Deed
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Share Purchase Agreement
- Freelancer Agreement
- Sale Deed
- Make a will
- Service Level Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Consultancy Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Relinquishment Deed
- Vendor Agreement
- Master Service Agreement
- Professional Tax Registration
- Labour Law
- Cyber Crime
- Rental Agreement
- Rent and Lease Agreement
- Cheque Bounce
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Court Marriage Certificate
- Shop and Establishment Act
- Online Presence
- EPR Registration
- PRO Authorization
- Plastic Waste Authorization
- Refurbisher Authorization and License
- E-Waste Recycling Authorization
- E-WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Hydrogeological survey report
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Clearance
- Environmental Auditing
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) – NOC
- Bio Medical Waste Recycling Plant
- Authorization for Export of Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste Management Authorization
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Authorization for Import of Hazardous Waste
- Plastic Waste Processors Authorisation
- EPR Post Compliance – Plastic Waste
- EPR Authorization for PWM
- Plastic Waste Management
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant & PWM
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- ESG Strategies
- Environmental Advisory
- TSDF Facility Services
- Authorized Vehicle Scrapping Facility (AVSF)
- iCAT Certification
- Environmental Licensing
- Registration for Scrap Battery Import
- Lithium-Ion Battery Import License
- New Lead Acid Battery Import License
- Battery Waste Management
- E-waste License for Dismantling
- CGWA-Water Boring
- License for charging station in UP
- Consent for Establishment (CFE) from SPCB
- Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Pollution NOC
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Risk Assessment
- APEDA Registration
- Trade License
- RERA Registration
- Professional Tax Registration
- DOT OSP License
- FSSAI Registration
- FSSAI Basic Registration
- AD Code Registration
- MSME Registration
- FCRA Registration
- Right to Information
- Consumer Complaints
- Language Translation
- ISO Certification
Plastic waste management
HAZARDOUS waste management
ISO certification is a standard that indicates an organization’s compliance with internationally recognized quality management standards developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). These standards provide guidelines and requirements for various aspects of an organization’s operations, including management, operations, production, and service delivery.
Expert in ISO Certification
Best Compliance Firm For Your Company
Overview of ISO Certification
International organization for standardization or ISO is an independent, non-governmental international organization that develops market-relevant international standards supporting innovation & further developing international trade. ISO is not involved in the process of certification & only develops international standards. The certification is done by external certification bodies. The certification gives assurance that the product or service or system meets specific requirements ensuring Quality & Credibility. Legal Suvidha acts as an ISO Certification body in India that can help you in taking ISO certification.
ISO has listed various standards which are as follows:
• ISO 9001-Quality management
• ISO 10012-Measurement management systems
• ISO 2768-1- General tolerances
• ISO 14001 – Environmental management
• OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & safety management
• ISO 19011 – Guidelines for auditing management
• ISO 20000-1 – Information technology management
• ISO 22000 – Standard for food safety
• ISO 27001 – Information media security system
• ISO 31000 – Risk management
• ISO 4217 – Currency codes
• ISO 50001 – Energy management
• CE MARK – For certain products sold within the European Economic Area
• HACCP – Hazard analysis critical control point
Advantages of ISO Certification
|Government Tenders||It is seen that in most of the government tenders, ISO certification is required.|
|International Credibility||It helps in building credibility internationally for conducting business at the international level.|
|Customer Satisfaction||ISO certification ensures that commitment of entity to quality products or services & therefore ensures customer satisfaction.|
|Improved Product Quality||It ensures that product quality matches the international level.|
|Improved Business Efficiency||It ensures functional efficiency & utilization of all resources at the maximum level.|
|Improved Marketability||Customers are more likely to contract with entities having ISO certification which the entities use in the marketing of their products.|
Step 1: Preparing Application Form: After getting all the necessary details & documents, we will prepare your application form. We will submit the same with necessary documents to the authority within 2-3 working days.
Step 2: Audit: After submission of the application, auditors will examine the record & may talk with the staff. We will get this audit done.
Step 3: Certificate: Subsequently, after the issuance of ISO certificate, we will courier the same on your address.
1. Credentials of business like Name, Address & Scope of Business.
2. Registration Proof of Company like PAN, Certificate of incorporation, GST Registration, etc.
3. Two copies of sales/purchase bills.
4. Letterhead or visiting card of a company.
FAQ's ISO Certification :-
It depends on the size of the company & the level of operations. In some cases, the audit cost is also involved.
ISO does not issue certificates. Certificates are issued by external certification bodies.
“ISO 9001:2015 certified” or “ISO 9001:2015 certification”.
Yes, it will be beneficial in terms of increasing business efficiency & customer satisfaction.
Generally, it is valid for 3 Years subject to surveillance
ISO 9001- Quality ISO 27001- Information Technology ISO 14001-Environmental ISO 18001- Health and Safety.
The final certificate is issued within 4-5 working days.
Why People Choose Our Services ?
Free Legal Advice
We provide free of cost consultation and legal advice to our clients.
Tech Driven Platform
All our services are online no need you to travel from your place to get our services.
We are a team of more than 15+ professionals with 11 years of experience.
There are no hidden & extra charges* other than the quote/invoice we provide.
100 % Client Satisfaction
We aim that all our customers are fully satisfied with our services.
We value your time and we promise all our services are delivered on time.
Why Trust legal Suvidha?
People Who loved our services and what they feel.
In this Journey of the past 10+ years, we had gained the trust of many startups, businesses, and professionals in India and stand with a 4.9/5 rating in google reviews.
Reno K Subramaniam
I have recently registered a Private Limited firm and was looking for a CA to take care of the filings, Startup India Certificate, and other formalities. I have received emails from legal Suvidha and a few others. I tried talking to them all. But, Mr. Mayank from Legal Suvidha was very impressive and was patient enough, prompt to answer all the queries. He has a very professional team and after the initial formalities, I started interacting with the team. It's not even 2 weeks but I really feel overwhelmed by their service and professionalism. I received my startup India certificate yesterday and my filings have been done promptly. The team at legal suvidha Ms. Nidhi, Ms. Priyanka, Ms. Koshika, and Ms. Saloni all show the same professionalism and are readily available to take care of the official filings and stuff. Overall a great experience till now and looking forward to a great journey!
Legal suvidha is a team of genuine and experienced professionals who give you best services according to your profile
Saloni from legalsuvidha has done a excellent job for filling and geting certificate of DPIIT. Thanks to legalsuvidha.
Team Legal Suvidha offers a brilliant service. There communication is quite clear and they execute the job meticulously. We are a startup private limited company and their advice is so critical in making my decision. Well done team. Keep it up. Prakaash Hari, Director, ipixela.
Dedicated team and fast response
Dr. Vishal Ghag
Been using their services since 3 years now and I am absolutely happy with Legal Suvidha. They have been supportive, understanding and highly skilled at helping me with my business needs.
Stay Updated With Our Blogs!
Explore more of our blogs to have better clarity and understanding
of the latest corporate & business updates.
of the latest corporate & business updates.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter .
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, special promotions, sales & more.