- Start a Business
- Private Limited Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- LLP Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- 80G and 12A Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Startup India Registration
- Nidhi Company Registration
- Producer Company Registration
- Public Limited Company Registration
- Pitch Deck
- US Incorporation
- Business Plan Preparation
- Manage a Business
- Transfer of Shares
- POSH Compliance
- Increasing Capital
- Payroll Maintenance
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Filings
- DSC & IEC
- Change Services
- Closure of Company
- MCA Filings
- Accounting & Taxation
- Income Tax
- Licenses & IPR
- Legal Services
- Legal Notice
- Founders Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Finance Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Gift Deed
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Share Purchase Agreement
- Freelancer Agreement
- Sale Deed
- Make a will
- Service Level Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Consultancy Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Relinquishment Deed
- Vendor Agreement
- Master Service Agreement
- Professional Tax Registration
- Labour Law
- Cyber Crime
- Rental Agreement
- Rent and Lease Agreement
- Cheque Bounce
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Court Marriage Certificate
- Shop and Establishment Act
- Online Presence
- EPR Registration
- PRO Authorization
- Plastic Waste Authorization
- Refurbisher Authorization and License
- E-Waste Recycling Authorization
- E-WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Hydrogeological survey report
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Clearance
- Environmental Auditing
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) – NOC
- Bio Medical Waste Recycling Plant
- Authorization for Export of Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste Management Authorization
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Authorization for Import of Hazardous Waste
- Plastic Waste Processors Authorisation
- EPR Post Compliance – Plastic Waste
- EPR Authorization for PWM
- Plastic Waste Management
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant & PWM
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- ESG Strategies
- Environmental Advisory
- TSDF Facility Services
- Authorized Vehicle Scrapping Facility (AVSF)
- iCAT Certification
- Environmental Licensing
- Registration for Scrap Battery Import
- Lithium-Ion Battery Import License
- New Lead Acid Battery Import License
- Battery Waste Management
- E-waste License for Dismantling
- CGWA-Water Boring
- License for charging station in UP
- Consent for Establishment (CFE) from SPCB
- Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Pollution NOC
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Risk Assessment
- APEDA Registration
- Trade License
- RERA Registration
- Professional Tax Registration
- DOT OSP License
- FSSAI Registration
- FSSAI Basic Registration
- AD Code Registration
- MSME Registration
- FCRA Registration
- Right to Information
- Consumer Complaints
- Language Translation
- ISO Certification
Plastic waste management
HAZARDOUS waste management
POSH compliance refers to the measures taken by an organization to ensure compliance with the Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH) laws and regulations. It involves establishing a framework for preventing and addressing sexual harassment in the workplace, including creating policies and procedures, training employees and management, and setting up a system for reporting and investigating complaints. The purpose of POSH compliance is to create a safe and respectful work environment for all employees and to prevent sexual harassment, which is a form of discrimination that can lead to physical, emotional, and psychological harm.
Expert in POSH Compliance
Best Compliance Firm For Your Company
Overview of POSH Compliance
The Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH) Act was implemented in 2013 in India to create a secure and safe working environment for women. The act covers various forms of sexual harassment such as verbal, physical, emotional, and online. It is now obligatory for all workplaces with over 10 employees to comply with the POSH Compliance act. Unfortunately, many companies are yet to comply with this act.
- POSH compliance is mandatory for every organization in India with over 10 employees.
- Employers are responsible for ensuring a safe working environment and preventing sexual harassment.
- An Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) must be formed by every employer to handle complaints of sexual harassment.
- Any employee who has experienced sexual harassment can file a complaint with the ICC, which will then investigate the matter and take appropriate action.
- The ICC may also take measures to protect the victim from further harassment or retaliation.
Advantages of POSH Compliance
|Safe and Secure Workplace||POSH compliance ensures a safe and secure workplace for employees, particularly women, by preventing and addressing sexual harassment.|
|Improved Employee Morale||Employees feel valued and respected when their employers take proactive measures to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace. This results in improved employee morale and a positive work environment.|
|Legal Compliance||Employers who comply with POSH regulations are legally protected from legal liabilities that may arise due to sexual harassment claims.|
|Better Reputation||By complying with POSH regulations, organizations demonstrate their commitment to creating a positive and safe work culture, which improves their reputation and helps attract and retain top talent.|
|Increased Productivity||A positive and safe work environment leads to increased productivity as employees are more focused and motivated to work in such an environment.|
Step 1: Formation of Internal Complaints Committee (ICC): Every organization with more than 10 employees is required to form an ICC to deal with complaints of sexual harassment. The committee should consist of at least four members, including at least one external member.
Step 2: Awareness and Training: The employer should conduct awareness and training sessions on sexual harassment prevention for all employees, including the ICC members. This training should include information on what constitutes sexual harassment, how to prevent it, and how to report it.
Step 3: Written Policy: The employer should develop a written policy on preventing sexual harassment in the workplace. This policy should include details on the complaint process, investigation procedure, and the penalties for perpetrators.
Step 4: Complaint Process: If an employee experiences sexual harassment, they can file a complaint with the ICC either in writing or orally. The complaint should be signed by the complainant.
Step 5: Investigation: The ICC will investigate the complaint and provide an opportunity for both the complainant and the accused to present their side of the story. The investigation should be conducted in a timely and confidential manner.
Step 6: Action: If the ICC finds that sexual harassment has taken place, they will take appropriate action against the perpetrator, which may include disciplinary action such as warnings, suspension, or termination.
Step 7: Prevention and Support: The ICC should also take steps to prevent further incidents of sexual harassment and provide support to the victim. This may include measures such as transfer to another department or location, counseling, or legal aid.
1. The written complaint of sexual harassment made by the victim
2. Any supporting documents or evidence provided by the victim, such as emails, text messages, etc
3. All statements recorded during the course of the enquiry, including those of witnesses
4. The final report prepared by the ICC after completing its enquiry
FAQ's POSH Compliance :-
In order to safeguard women from sexual harassment and create a secure working environment, the POSH Act—Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) 2013—was passed.
The 2013 POSH Act added the internal complaints committee (now known as the internal committee or IC) as a feature. Every organisation needs to have an IC that registers complaints and conducts a fair and impartial investigation.
To raise awareness within the workforce, POSH training is crucial. It aids in establishing a safe and secure working environment for women.
Harassment that is driven by factors such as race, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, or marital status is prohibited.
Why People Choose Our Services ?
Free Legal Advice
We provide free of cost consultation and legal advice to our clients.
Tech Driven Platform
All our services are online no need you to travel from your place to get our services.
We are a team of more than 15+ professionals with 11 years of experience.
There are no hidden & extra charges* other than the quote/invoice we provide.
100 % Client Satisfaction
We aim that all our customers are fully satisfied with our services.
We value your time and we promise all our services are delivered on time.
Why Trust legal Suvidha?
People Who loved our services and what they feel.
In this Journey of the past 10+ years, we had gained the trust of many startups, businesses, and professionals in India and stand with a 4.9/5 rating in google reviews.
Reno K Subramaniam
I have recently registered a Private Limited firm and was looking for a CA to take care of the filings, Startup India Certificate, and other formalities. I have received emails from legal Suvidha and a few others. I tried talking to them all. But, Mr. Mayank from Legal Suvidha was very impressive and was patient enough, prompt to answer all the queries. He has a very professional team and after the initial formalities, I started interacting with the team. It's not even 2 weeks but I really feel overwhelmed by their service and professionalism. I received my startup India certificate yesterday and my filings have been done promptly. The team at legal suvidha Ms. Nidhi, Ms. Priyanka, Ms. Koshika, and Ms. Saloni all show the same professionalism and are readily available to take care of the official filings and stuff. Overall a great experience till now and looking forward to a great journey!
Legal suvidha is a team of genuine and experienced professionals who give you best services according to your profile
Saloni from legalsuvidha has done a excellent job for filling and geting certificate of DPIIT. Thanks to legalsuvidha.
Team Legal Suvidha offers a brilliant service. There communication is quite clear and they execute the job meticulously. We are a startup private limited company and their advice is so critical in making my decision. Well done team. Keep it up. Prakaash Hari, Director, ipixela.
Dedicated team and fast response
Dr. Vishal Ghag
Been using their services since 3 years now and I am absolutely happy with Legal Suvidha. They have been supportive, understanding and highly skilled at helping me with my business needs.
Stay Updated With Our Blogs!
Explore more of our blogs to have better clarity and understanding
of the latest corporate & business updates.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter .
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, special promotions, sales & more.