- Start a Business
- Private Limited Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- LLP Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- 80G and 12A Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Startup India Registration
- Nidhi Company Registration
- Producer Company Registration
- Public Limited Company Registration
- Pitch Deck
- US Incorporation
- Business Plan Preparation
- Manage a Business
- Transfer of Shares
- POSH Compliance
- Increasing Capital
- Payroll Maintenance
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Filings
- DSC & IEC
- Change Services
- Closure of Company
- MCA Filings
- Accounting & Taxation
- Income Tax
- Licenses & IPR
- Legal Services
- Legal Notice
- Founders Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Finance Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Gift Deed
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Share Purchase Agreement
- Freelancer Agreement
- Sale Deed
- Make a will
- Service Level Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Consultancy Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Relinquishment Deed
- Vendor Agreement
- Master Service Agreement
- Professional Tax Registration
- Labour Law
- Cyber Crime
- Rental Agreement
- Rent and Lease Agreement
- Cheque Bounce
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Court Marriage Certificate
- Shop and Establishment Act
- Online Presence
- EPR Registration
- PRO Authorization
- Plastic Waste Authorization
- Refurbisher Authorization and License
- E-Waste Recycling Authorization
- E-WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Hydrogeological survey report
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Clearance
- Environmental Auditing
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) – NOC
- Bio Medical Waste Recycling Plant
- Authorization for Export of Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste Management Authorization
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Authorization for Import of Hazardous Waste
- Plastic Waste Processors Authorisation
- EPR Post Compliance – Plastic Waste
- EPR Authorization for PWM
- Plastic Waste Management
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant & PWM
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- ESG Strategies
- Environmental Advisory
- TSDF Facility Services
- Authorized Vehicle Scrapping Facility (AVSF)
- iCAT Certification
- Environmental Licensing
- Registration for Scrap Battery Import
- Lithium-Ion Battery Import License
- New Lead Acid Battery Import License
- Battery Waste Management
- E-waste License for Dismantling
- CGWA-Water Boring
- License for charging station in UP
- Consent for Establishment (CFE) from SPCB
- Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Pollution NOC
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Risk Assessment
- APEDA Registration
- Trade License
- RERA Registration
- Professional Tax Registration
- DOT OSP License
- FSSAI Registration
- FSSAI Basic Registration
- AD Code Registration
- MSME Registration
- FCRA Registration
- Right to Information
- Consumer Complaints
- Language Translation
- ISO Certification
Plastic waste management
HAZARDOUS waste management
Startup India Registration
Online Startup India Registration is a process for registering a startup company in India through the government’s Startup India initiative. The objective of the initiative is to promote entrepreneurship and innovation in India by providing various benefits and support to startups. The online registration process is a simple and streamlined way for entrepreneurs to register their startups and avail of the benefits offered by the government.
Expert in Startup India Registration
Best Compliance Firm For Your Company
Overview of Startup India Registration
In 2016, the Indian government launched the Startup India programme. The primary goal of this programme is to encourage the creation of new businesses in India. The government has taken several important steps under this scheme to create a strong startup environment and make India a country of job creators rather than job seekers.
- The Startup India Scheme is managed by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DPIIT).
- By establishing work prospects in the Indian economy, the startup India registration process has extended the scope of development.
- A startup is a new or tiny business that is launched by a single person or a group of people.
- Online Startup India Registration process is a helpful initiative for entrepreneurs in India, as it provides a supportive ecosystem for startups and helps them to grow and succeed.
- The benefits of registering a startup through the Startup India initiative include access to funding, tax exemptions, and regulatory support.
- Startups can also avail of various schemes and programs offered by the government, such as the Startup India Seed Fund Scheme and the Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme.
Advantages of Startup India Registration
|Tax Advantage||Startups registered under the Start-up India scheme are eligible for a three-year tax exemption. Angel Tax relief is offered under section 80IAC and section 56 of the Internal Revenue Code|
|Participation in Tender||In several tenders, the government and PSUs provide relief for startups. They are authorised to compete in tenders for governmental procurement jobs. Relaxation in past experience, EMD, or Turnover criteria are also advantages|
|Government Funding Opportunity||The government has set aside Rs 10,000 crore in Alternate Investment Funds to invest in businesses. SIDBI is in charge of the fund’s management. Under this quota, all startups are able to apply|
|Participate in a various of government programmes||The government issues several government initiatives on a daily basis to encourage startups to participate. For example, raw material support, a sustainable finance plan, and bank credit facilitation|
|Simple Winding Up||The procedure of winding up a business becomes simple, and it only takes 90 days under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code of 2016|
|Joining Networks||The advantage of startups is that they assist businesses in expanding their networks and seeking larger connections. These startup companies look for and connect with several large companies in order to receive mentorship. The ability to interact with investors and sectors is extremely beneficial to new businesses|
|Self-Certification||Startups can self-certify their compliance with nine distinct labour rules and nine different environmental laws|
|Patent Filling Rebate||Startups registered under the Startup India scheme would receive an 80 percent discount on patent application fees|
|Trademark Filling Rebate||The government promises to provide start-ups participating in this scheme a 50% discount on trademark filing fees|
Step 1: Visit the Startup India website: The first step in registering your startup is to visit the Startup India website (https://www.startupindia.gov.in/) and create an account.
Step 2: Fill out the registration form: Once you have created an account, fill out the registration form with your startup details, such as the name, address, and type of business. You will also need to provide information about the founders and directors of the startup.
Step 3: Provide additional documents: Along with the registration form, you will also need to provide additional documents, such as a business plan, incorporation certificate, and PAN card details of the founders.
Step 4: Self-certify compliance: As part of the registration process, you will need to self-certify compliance with various laws and regulations, such as the Companies Act, 2013, and the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Step 5 : Submit the registration form: Once you have filled out the registration form and provided all the necessary documents, submit the form online.
Step 6: Get recognized as a startup: After submitting the registration form, your startup will be recognized by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) and you will receive a certificate of recognition.
Certificate of Registration
It is critical that you upload your company/certificate LLP’s of incorporation (Registration Certificate in case of partnership).
- Email address and phone number, as well as contact information
- Company information, such as the industry, sector of employment, category of dealing, registered office address, and so on.
- In the event of early traction and validation, evidence of concept such as a pitch deck, video, or website link is required.
- The information about the company’s Directors or Partners, including their name, photo ID, gender, phone number, email address, and address).
- The authorised representatives’ information ( Name, contact details, Designation, Email ID).
- Revenue model and product differentiation
- PAN information.
A Short Business Description
Give a brief summary of your company’s innovative character.
FAQ's Startup India Registration :-
The major goal of the Startup India programme is to encourage the creation of new businesses in India. The government has taken several important steps under this scheme to create a strong startup environment and make India a country of job creators rather than job seekers.
Incubation and Industry-Academia Partnerships, Simplification and Handholding, Funding and Incentives
The startup India plan can be used by organisations that are registered as a Private Limited Company, Partnership Firm, or Limited Liability Partnership.
Private Limited corporations and LLPs are the most popular business structures for startups. Investors frequently prefer a Private Limited corporation since it is legally recognised.
Startup incubators are typically non-profit organisations that assist entrepreneurs in growing their businesses, particularly in the early stages. Startup accelerators help new businesses get off the ground and grow.
Any company organisation that has completed 10 years from the date of its registration and has exceeded the previous year’s turnover of 100 crores shall cease to be a startup after completing 10 years from the date of its registration.
You will receive a system-generated certificate of recognition once the application is completed and the startup has been identified. This testimonial is available for download from the Startup India portal.
Indeed, a current organisation can register as a startup if it fits the specified startup characteristics, according to the legislation. They will also be able to take advantage of certain tariff and IPR benefits available to new businesses.
Investing in a startup is a risky proposition, but the low need for overhead capital combined with the huge upside potential makes it desirable for investors to put their money into new businesses.
Is it necessary for me to print an application form and provide a physical copy of it to complete the Startup registration process?
No, only online applications are accepted.
Is it possible to get a certificate for my successful registration? Is it possible to download the certificate if yes?
Yes, after successful registration, you can download a system-generated verifiable certificate of recognition.
Turnover does not exceed Rs. 100 crore
Why People Choose Our Services ?
Free Legal Advice
We provide free of cost consultation and legal advice to our clients.
Tech Driven Platform
All our services are online no need you to travel from your place to get our services.
We are a team of more than 15+ professionals with 11 years of experience.
There are no hidden & extra charges* other than the quote/invoice we provide.
100 % Client Satisfaction
We aim that all our customers are fully satisfied with our services.
We value your time and we promise all our services are delivered on time.
Why Trust legal Suvidha?
People Who loved our services and what they feel.
In this Journey of the past 10+ years, we had gained the trust of many startups, businesses, and professionals in India and stand with a 4.9/5 rating in google reviews.
Reno K Subramaniam
I have recently registered a Private Limited firm and was looking for a CA to take care of the filings, Startup India Certificate, and other formalities. I have received emails from legal Suvidha and a few others. I tried talking to them all. But, Mr. Mayank from Legal Suvidha was very impressive and was patient enough, prompt to answer all the queries. He has a very professional team and after the initial formalities, I started interacting with the team. It's not even 2 weeks but I really feel overwhelmed by their service and professionalism. I received my startup India certificate yesterday and my filings have been done promptly. The team at legal suvidha Ms. Nidhi, Ms. Priyanka, Ms. Koshika, and Ms. Saloni all show the same professionalism and are readily available to take care of the official filings and stuff. Overall a great experience till now and looking forward to a great journey!
Legal suvidha is a team of genuine and experienced professionals who give you best services according to your profile
Saloni from legalsuvidha has done a excellent job for filling and geting certificate of DPIIT. Thanks to legalsuvidha.
Team Legal Suvidha offers a brilliant service. There communication is quite clear and they execute the job meticulously. We are a startup private limited company and their advice is so critical in making my decision. Well done team. Keep it up. Prakaash Hari, Director, ipixela.
Dedicated team and fast response
Dr. Vishal Ghag
Been using their services since 3 years now and I am absolutely happy with Legal Suvidha. They have been supportive, understanding and highly skilled at helping me with my business needs.
Stay Updated With Our Blogs!
Explore more of our blogs to have better clarity and understanding
of the latest corporate & business updates.
of the latest corporate & business updates.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter .
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, special promotions, sales & more.