- Start a Business
- Private Limited Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- LLP Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- 80G and 12A Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Startup India Registration
- Nidhi Company Registration
- Producer Company Registration
- Public Limited Company Registration
- Pitch Deck
- US Incorporation
- Business Plan Preparation
- Manage a Business
- Transfer of Shares
- POSH Compliance
- Increasing Capital
- Payroll Maintenance
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Filings
- DSC & IEC
- Change Services
- Closure of Company
- MCA Filings
- Accounting & Taxation
- Income Tax
- Licenses & IPR
- Legal Services
- Legal Notice
- Founders Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Finance Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Gift Deed
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Share Purchase Agreement
- Freelancer Agreement
- Sale Deed
- Make a will
- Service Level Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Consultancy Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Relinquishment Deed
- Vendor Agreement
- Master Service Agreement
- Professional Tax Registration
- Labour Law
- Cyber Crime
- Rental Agreement
- Rent and Lease Agreement
- Cheque Bounce
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Court Marriage Certificate
- Shop and Establishment Act
- Online Presence
- EPR Registration
- PRO Authorization
- Plastic Waste Authorization
- Refurbisher Authorization and License
- E-Waste Recycling Authorization
- E-WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Hydrogeological survey report
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Clearance
- Environmental Auditing
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) – NOC
- Bio Medical Waste Recycling Plant
- Authorization for Export of Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste Management Authorization
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Authorization for Import of Hazardous Waste
- Plastic Waste Processors Authorisation
- EPR Post Compliance – Plastic Waste
- EPR Authorization for PWM
- Plastic Waste Management
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant & PWM
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- ESG Strategies
- Environmental Advisory
- TSDF Facility Services
- Authorized Vehicle Scrapping Facility (AVSF)
- iCAT Certification
- Environmental Licensing
- Registration for Scrap Battery Import
- Lithium-Ion Battery Import License
- New Lead Acid Battery Import License
- Battery Waste Management
- E-waste License for Dismantling
- CGWA-Water Boring
- License for charging station in UP
- Consent for Establishment (CFE) from SPCB
- Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Pollution NOC
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Risk Assessment
- APEDA Registration
- Trade License
- RERA Registration
- Professional Tax Registration
- DOT OSP License
- FSSAI Registration
- FSSAI Basic Registration
- AD Code Registration
- MSME Registration
- FCRA Registration
- Right to Information
- Consumer Complaints
- Language Translation
- ISO Certification
Plastic waste management
HAZARDOUS waste management
Change in Registered Office Address
A change in registered address of a company refers to a modification of the official address that is listed in the public register of the company’s legal jurisdiction. This change is typically made when a company relocates its physical business address or decides to use a different mailing address for legal and administrative purposes. The process for changing a registered address can vary depending on the company’s legal jurisdiction, but typically involves submitting documentation to the appropriate government agency and notifying relevant stakeholders, such as customers, vendors, and regulatory bodies.
Expert in Change in Registered Office Address
Best Compliance Firm For Your Company
Overview of Change in Registered Office Address
The registered office of a company or LLP is the principal place of business activities. It is important as it is a place where all the annual returns, statutory registers, books of accounts are maintained & general meetings are held. The registered address of the company must always be an effective address for receiving necessary communications and all official correspondence from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- There may be situations like public demand, government policies, resources, etc. when there is a need to change the registered office a company within a state or outside the state, etc.
- The procedure for changing the registered office is provided under S. 12 of Companies Act, 2013 & Company (incorporation) Rules, 2014.
- The registered office of a Company or LLP can be changed within the local limits of any city, town or village where such office is situated by just giving a notice to the concerned Registrar within 30 days after the date of the change.
- But if the registered office is changed from one village, town, city to another within a state then a special resolution will be required.
- But when the registered office is changed from one State to another State then a special resolution along with the confirmation of the Company Law Board is required.
- In addition to this, an advertisement in the newspapers indicating the proposed change and also a notice is to be given to the State Government.
The registered office of a Company or LLP can be changed within the local limits of any city, town or village where such office is situated by just giving a notice to the concerned Registrar within 30 days after the date of the change. But if the registered office is changed from one village, town, city to another within a state then a special resolution will be required. But when the registered office is changed from one State to another State then a special resolution along with the confirmation of the Company Law Board is required. In addition to this, an advertisement in the newspapers indicating the proposed change and also a notice is to be given to the State Government.
Advantages of Change in Registered Office Address
- When the official address of a company shifts to a location within the city, it provides for a fresh start.
- With a new place, everything will seem fresh and exciting.
- A chance to build a new life.
- Explore new experiences
Step 1: Registered Office Change: Legal Suvidha Providers can help change the Registered Office address of your company quickly and easily. The procedure for changing the Registered Office of a company depends on the nature of the change. Our Experts will advise you on the procedure relevant to you.
Step 2: Board Resolutions: After obtaining an understanding of the procedures involved in changing the Registered Office of your Company, our Experts will draft the necessary Resolutions for the procedure.
Step 3: Filing: Once the Board Resolutions are passed, our Experts will prepare and file the necessary documents with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs to register the change of address of the Registered Office.
1. Copy of Board Resolution
2. Proof of Ownership of premises e.g: Copy of Utility Bill like electricity bill, Water tax receipt, etc
3. Lease deed, if premises are rented or NOC if it owned by some other person
FAQ's Change in Registered Office Address :-
Form INC -22.
ROC must be notified of the change in Registered Office by filing the appropriate documents within 30 days of a change of Registered Office premises.
The Name Plate mentioning the address has to be modified, the Letterhead of the Company has to be changed, the Statutory Register has to be shifted to the new registered office, Shop Act License & PAN card need to be altered.
All books of accounts shall be kept at the registered office of the company. But if they are kept at any other place, the company shall send a notice in writing to the registrar of that place.
Yes, the Registered Office of a Company or LLP can be the residence of one of the Directors or Managing Partners.
• Change of Registered Office from one place to another place within the limit of the same city, town or village. • Change of registered office to a place outside the local limits of the existing place but within the same state under the jurisdiction of the same Registrar of Companies. • Change of registered office to a place from the jurisdiction of one registrar to that of another registrar within the same state. • Change of registered office from one state to another.
Why People Choose Our Services ?
Free Legal Advice
We provide free of cost consultation and legal advice to our clients.
Tech Driven Platform
All our services are online no need you to travel from your place to get our services.
We are a team of more than 15+ professionals with 11 years of experience.
There are no hidden & extra charges* other than the quote/invoice we provide.
100 % Client Satisfaction
We aim that all our customers are fully satisfied with our services.
We value your time and we promise all our services are delivered on time.
Why Trust legal Suvidha?
People Who loved our services and what they feel.
In this Journey of the past 10+ years, we had gained the trust of many startups, businesses, and professionals in India and stand with a 4.9/5 rating in google reviews.
Reno K Subramaniam
I have recently registered a Private Limited firm and was looking for a CA to take care of the filings, Startup India Certificate, and other formalities. I have received emails from legal Suvidha and a few others. I tried talking to them all. But, Mr. Mayank from Legal Suvidha was very impressive and was patient enough, prompt to answer all the queries. He has a very professional team and after the initial formalities, I started interacting with the team. It's not even 2 weeks but I really feel overwhelmed by their service and professionalism. I received my startup India certificate yesterday and my filings have been done promptly. The team at legal suvidha Ms. Nidhi, Ms. Priyanka, Ms. Koshika, and Ms. Saloni all show the same professionalism and are readily available to take care of the official filings and stuff. Overall a great experience till now and looking forward to a great journey!
Legal suvidha is a team of genuine and experienced professionals who give you best services according to your profile
Saloni from legalsuvidha has done a excellent job for filling and geting certificate of DPIIT. Thanks to legalsuvidha.
Team Legal Suvidha offers a brilliant service. There communication is quite clear and they execute the job meticulously. We are a startup private limited company and their advice is so critical in making my decision. Well done team. Keep it up. Prakaash Hari, Director, ipixela.
Dedicated team and fast response
Dr. Vishal Ghag
Been using their services since 3 years now and I am absolutely happy with Legal Suvidha. They have been supportive, understanding and highly skilled at helping me with my business needs.
Stay Updated With Our Blogs!
Explore more of our blogs to have better clarity and understanding
of the latest corporate & business updates.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter .
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, special promotions, sales & more.