- Start a Business
- Private Limited Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- LLP Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- 80G and 12A Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Startup India Registration
- Nidhi Company Registration
- Producer Company Registration
- Public Limited Company Registration
- Pitch Deck
- US Incorporation
- Business Plan Preparation
- Manage a Business
- Transfer of Shares
- POSH Compliance
- Increasing Capital
- Payroll Maintenance
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Filings
- DSC & IEC
- Change Services
- Closure of Company
- MCA Filings
- Accounting & Taxation
- Income Tax
- Licenses & IPR
- Legal Services
- Legal Notice
- Founders Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Finance Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Gift Deed
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Share Purchase Agreement
- Freelancer Agreement
- Sale Deed
- Make a will
- Service Level Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Consultancy Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Relinquishment Deed
- Vendor Agreement
- Master Service Agreement
- Professional Tax Registration
- Labour Law
- Cyber Crime
- Rental Agreement
- Rent and Lease Agreement
- Cheque Bounce
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Court Marriage Certificate
- Shop and Establishment Act
- Online Presence
- EPR Registration
- PRO Authorization
- Plastic Waste Authorization
- Refurbisher Authorization and License
- E-Waste Recycling Authorization
- E-WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Hydrogeological survey report
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Clearance
- Environmental Auditing
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) – NOC
- Bio Medical Waste Recycling Plant
- Authorization for Export of Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste Management Authorization
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Authorization for Import of Hazardous Waste
- Plastic Waste Processors Authorisation
- EPR Post Compliance – Plastic Waste
- EPR Authorization for PWM
- Plastic Waste Management
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant & PWM
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- ESG Strategies
- Environmental Advisory
- TSDF Facility Services
- Authorized Vehicle Scrapping Facility (AVSF)
- iCAT Certification
- Environmental Licensing
- Registration for Scrap Battery Import
- Lithium-Ion Battery Import License
- New Lead Acid Battery Import License
- Battery Waste Management
- E-waste License for Dismantling
- CGWA-Water Boring
- License for charging station in UP
- Consent for Establishment (CFE) from SPCB
- Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Pollution NOC
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Risk Assessment
- APEDA Registration
- Trade License
- RERA Registration
- Professional Tax Registration
- DOT OSP License
- FSSAI Registration
- FSSAI Basic Registration
- AD Code Registration
- MSME Registration
- FCRA Registration
- Right to Information
- Consumer Complaints
- Language Translation
- ISO Certification
Plastic waste management
HAZARDOUS waste management
Form 15CA / CB
Form 15 CA Online filing is necessary if you are making payments outside India to an Individual NRI or a Foreign Company.The purpose of Form 15CB is to calculate a tax deduction in accordance with income tax regulations while also avoiding the double taxation clause.
Expert in Form 15CA / CB
Best Compliance Firm For Your Company
Overview of Form 15CA / CB
When conducting business, it’s common to make payments outside India, but certain compliance requirements must be followed, including deducting tax for any taxable sums under the Income Tax Act. This is done to gather information on payments subject to tax for NRI recipients. To meet these requirements, businesses need to file Form 15CA online via the Income Tax Department website.
- Form 15CA is a declaration made by the remitter of the payment, stating that they have deducted the tax from any payments made to a non-resident.
- It’s required to be filed by the remitter, whether it’s an individual or a foreign company, to gather information on tax chargeable payments.
- By filing Form 15CA, the Income Tax Department can track foreign remittances/payments and their taxability.
- As per Income Tax Rule 37BB, authorized banks or dealers must obtain such forms from a remitter. Additionally, businesses need to file Form 15CB accompanied by a certificate from an accountant in Form 15CB, along with Form 15CA.
Advantages of Form 15CA / CB
|Compliance||Filing Form 15CA and 15CB helps in complying with the regulations laid down by the Income Tax Department|
|Tax Deduction||The forms ensure that tax is deducted at the source for any payment made outside India to an NRI or a foreign company, which helps in avoiding penalties for non-compliance|
|Record-keeping||The forms help in maintaining a record of all foreign remittances and their taxability, which can be useful for future reference|
|Ease of filing||Form 15CA and Form 15CB can be filed online through the official website of the Income Tax Department, which makes the process quick and convenient|
|Facilitates smooth transactions||Filing these forms helps in avoiding any delay or rejection of the payment transaction due to non-compliance with tax regulations|
Step 1: Legal Suvidha’s Simple Checklist Service
Our team at Legal Suvidha will reach out to you to collect your required documents and provide you with a simple checklist. Fill up the checklist and submit it along with your documents for further processing. Our expert team will verify the documents provided by you and take the process forward.
Step 2: Form 15 CA Preparation
Once our team completes the document verification process, we will proceed with the online filing of Form 15 CA. Throughout the process, a dedicated compliance manager will keep you informed about the progress of your Form 15 CA filing with the Income Tax Department.
Step 3: Online Form 15CA Filing
Finally, we will file your Form 15 CA online along with all the necessary documents. After completing the due process, we will require you to e-verify the form using DSC or EVC. We will send you the Transaction ID and Acknowledgment Number on your registered email address that you need to keep for future reference.
Details of the Remitter & Remittee
1.Name, Address, Status, PAN of the remitter & remittee
2.Principal place of business of the remitter & remittee
3.Email Address of the remitter & remittee
Details of the Remittance
1.Country to which remittance is made
2. Amount of remittance in Indian currency
3. Currency in which remittance is made
4. Nature of the remittance as per agreement
5. Proposed date of remittance
Bank details of the Remitter
1. Name of the bank of the remitter
2. Name of the branch of the bank
3. BSR Code of the bank
Documents required from the Remittee
1. A duly filled Income Tax Form 10F by the authorized individual of the remittee
2. Tax residency certificate from the proper Remittee/ Tax registration of the country in which the Remittee is registered
3. A Certificate that proves the Remittee does not have any permanent establishment within India
FAQ's Form 15CA / CB :-
According to Regulation 37BB, anyone in charge of making payments to a Non-Resident who is not a company or to a Foreign Business must provide this information in Form 15CA.
No, submitting Form 15CB is not required. Form 15CB is an event-based form that must be completed only when the total amount of remittances within a fiscal year exceeds Rs 5 Lakhs and you are needed to provide a certificate from an accountant as stated by Section 288.
Form 15CB is accessed and submitted by a Chartered Accountant who is registered on the e-Filing portal. The CA must be assigned Form 15CA by the taxpayer in order to certify the details in Form 15CB.
Any person who is in charge of paying a sum of money to a non-resident who is not a company or a foreign company must submit Forms 15CA and 15CB. Such funds attempted to be transferred outside of India might be subject to tax in India or might not.
Why People Choose Our Services ?
Free Legal Advice
We provide free of cost consultation and legal advice to our clients.
Tech Driven Platform
All our services are online no need you to travel from your place to get our services.
We are a team of more than 15+ professionals with 11 years of experience.
There are no hidden & extra charges* other than the quote/invoice we provide.
100 % Client Satisfaction
We aim that all our customers are fully satisfied with our services.
We value your time and we promise all our services are delivered on time.
Why Trust legal Suvidha?
People Who loved our services and what they feel.
In this Journey of the past 10+ years, we had gained the trust of many startups, businesses, and professionals in India and stand with a 4.9/5 rating in google reviews.
Reno K Subramaniam
I have recently registered a Private Limited firm and was looking for a CA to take care of the filings, Startup India Certificate, and other formalities. I have received emails from legal Suvidha and a few others. I tried talking to them all. But, Mr. Mayank from Legal Suvidha was very impressive and was patient enough, prompt to answer all the queries. He has a very professional team and after the initial formalities, I started interacting with the team. It's not even 2 weeks but I really feel overwhelmed by their service and professionalism. I received my startup India certificate yesterday and my filings have been done promptly. The team at legal suvidha Ms. Nidhi, Ms. Priyanka, Ms. Koshika, and Ms. Saloni all show the same professionalism and are readily available to take care of the official filings and stuff. Overall a great experience till now and looking forward to a great journey!
Legal suvidha is a team of genuine and experienced professionals who give you best services according to your profile
Saloni from legalsuvidha has done a excellent job for filling and geting certificate of DPIIT. Thanks to legalsuvidha.
Team Legal Suvidha offers a brilliant service. There communication is quite clear and they execute the job meticulously. We are a startup private limited company and their advice is so critical in making my decision. Well done team. Keep it up. Prakaash Hari, Director, ipixela.
Dedicated team and fast response
Dr. Vishal Ghag
Been using their services since 3 years now and I am absolutely happy with Legal Suvidha. They have been supportive, understanding and highly skilled at helping me with my business needs.
Stay Updated With Our Blogs!
Explore more of our blogs to have better clarity and understanding
of the latest corporate & business updates.
of the latest corporate & business updates.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter .
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, special promotions, sales & more.