- Start a Business
- Private Limited Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- LLP Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- 80G and 12A Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Startup India Registration
- Nidhi Company Registration
- Producer Company Registration
- Public Limited Company Registration
- Pitch Deck
- US Incorporation
- Business Plan Preparation
- Manage a Business
- Transfer of Shares
- POSH Compliance
- Increasing Capital
- Payroll Maintenance
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Filings
- DSC & IEC
- Change Services
- Closure of Company
- MCA Filings
- Accounting & Taxation
- Income Tax
- Licenses & IPR
- Legal Services
- Legal Notice
- Founders Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Finance Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Gift Deed
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Share Purchase Agreement
- Freelancer Agreement
- Sale Deed
- Make a will
- Service Level Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Consultancy Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Relinquishment Deed
- Vendor Agreement
- Master Service Agreement
- Professional Tax Registration
- Labour Law
- Cyber Crime
- Rental Agreement
- Rent and Lease Agreement
- Cheque Bounce
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Court Marriage Certificate
- Shop and Establishment Act
- Online Presence
- EPR Registration
- PRO Authorization
- Plastic Waste Authorization
- Refurbisher Authorization and License
- E-Waste Recycling Authorization
- E-WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Hydrogeological survey report
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Clearance
- Environmental Auditing
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) – NOC
- Bio Medical Waste Recycling Plant
- Authorization for Export of Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste Management Authorization
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Authorization for Import of Hazardous Waste
- Plastic Waste Processors Authorisation
- EPR Post Compliance – Plastic Waste
- EPR Authorization for PWM
- Plastic Waste Management
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant & PWM
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- ESG Strategies
- Environmental Advisory
- TSDF Facility Services
- Authorized Vehicle Scrapping Facility (AVSF)
- iCAT Certification
- Environmental Licensing
- Registration for Scrap Battery Import
- Lithium-Ion Battery Import License
- New Lead Acid Battery Import License
- Battery Waste Management
- E-waste License for Dismantling
- CGWA-Water Boring
- License for charging station in UP
- Consent for Establishment (CFE) from SPCB
- Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Pollution NOC
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Risk Assessment
- APEDA Registration
- Trade License
- RERA Registration
- Professional Tax Registration
- DOT OSP License
- FSSAI Registration
- FSSAI Basic Registration
- AD Code Registration
- MSME Registration
- FCRA Registration
- Right to Information
- Consumer Complaints
- Language Translation
- ISO Certification
Plastic waste management
HAZARDOUS waste management
Changing Director or Designated Partner
Directors are appointed by the shareholders of a Company for the management of a Company. As per Companies Law of 2013, a Private Limited Company is required to have a minimum of two Directors and a Limited Company is required to have a minimum of three Directors. On the other hand, a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) has Designated Partners and Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 requires each LLP to have a minimum of two Designated Partners.Legal Suvidha Providers can help you file the necessary filings to add or remove a Director from your Company or add or remove a Designated Partner from your LLP.
Expert in Changing Director or Designated Partner
Best Compliance Firm For Your Company
Overview of Changing Director or Designated Partner
Directors are appointed by the shareholders of a Company for the management of a Company. As per Companies Law of 2013, a Private Limited Company is required to have a minimum of two Directors and a Limited Company is required to have a minimum of three Directors. On the other hand, a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) has Designated Partners and Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 requires each LLP to have a minimum of two Designated Partners. The appointment or removal of a Director or Designated Partners may be required due to various reasons. Legal Suvidha Providers can help you file the necessary filings to add or remove a Director from your Company or add or remove a Designated Partner from your LLP.
So, the following points must be kept in mind while adding or removing a director in a company:
• That to become a director, a person must be at least 18 years old.
• He must possess DIN allotted by MCA in case of adding a director.
• Foreign nationals can also become directors in an Indian Company.
• Proper resolutions must be passed in board meetings for accepting directors & for accepting resignations of the going directors.
For effecting any change in LLP following points must be kept in mind:
• A resolution for effecting any change in LLP must be passed.
• A supplement agreement must be executed.
To add a Director or Designated Partner, Digital Signature must first be obtained for the proposed Director. Once Digital Signature is obtained, the proposed Director can be added into the Company with the consent of the shareholders. To remove a Director from a Company or LLP, it is important to ensure the Company or an LLP would have the minimum required the number of Director or Designated Partner after removal of the Director. If so, then the resignation letter along with the required form must be filed to effect the resignation of the Director.
Advantages of Changing Director or Designated Partner
Step 1: Change in Directors: Legal Suvidha Providers can help effect changes to the Board of Directors/Designated Partners of your Company/LLP by adding or removing Directors/Partners. Our Experts will first understand the nature of the proposed change and will request you to provide the relevant information and documents.
Step 2: Documents Preparation: Based on the type of change proposed to the Board of Directors/LLP, our Experts will help you prepare the necessary documents that must be filed with the MCA.
Step 3: Documents Filing: Once the internal documents or resolutions are prepared, our Experts will file it with the MCA to effect the change in Board of Directors/LLP officially.
Following information & documents are required for intimation to ROC about such change:-
• Name & DIN of the new director of the Company.
• E-mail id & Mob. No. of new Director of the Company.
• Name of the director who is to remove from the directorship of the Company.
• Board Resolution for the appointment of Director.
• Appointment letter.
• Consent Letter.
• Board Resolution for removal of the director of the company.
• Resignation Letter.
• Acceptance of resignation letter.
• ID & Address proof of the Director.
• 2 Photograph of Director.
Following information and documents are required for the change in the LLP Agreement:-
• Initial LLP agreement.
• Supplementary/amended LLP agreement containing changes.
• Consent to act as a partner/designated partner.
• Evidence of cessation.
• The affidavit or any other proof of a change of name in case form is filed for a change in name of the existing partner.
• Copy of resolution of the company in case the appointed partner is a body corporate.
• Copy of resolution/authorization of such body corporate also on letterhead mentioning the name and address of an individual nominated to act as nominee/designated partner on its behalf.
• Name & LLPIN of LLP.
• Name, DPIN & DSC of the authorized partner of LLP for filing form.
• Details of Business activities to be carried on by LLP on incorporation.
• Total no. of partners as on date.
• Details of each partner to contribute money or property or other benefit or to perform services and their profit sharing ratio.
• Name, father’s name, address, Date of birth, Occupation & e-mail id of the appointed partner in the LLP.
• Date of the event.
• Name, father’s name, address, Date of birth, occupation & e-mail id of cessation partner from the LLP.
• No. of LLP & No. of Company in which appointed partner is a partner or Director.
FAQ's Changing Director or Designated Partner :-
What is the procedure for intimating ROC about the changes among the Managing Director/Directors of the company?
A company can intimate changes among managing director, directors, manager and secretary of a company by filing Form DIR-12 with ROC within 30 days from the date of such change takes place.
A Director of a Company must be above the age of 18 and must have a Director Identification Number. The person can be an Indian National or a Foreign National.
A Private Limited Company must have a minimum of two Directors at all times. A Limited Company must have a minimum of three Directors at all times.
A Company can remove a Director by passing an ordinary resolution in an Annual General Meeting or an Extraordinary General Meeting. Ordinary resolutions can be passed by a simple majority. Once a resolution is passed, the Company must file the Resolution along with the necessary forms to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs to remove a Director.
A new Director can be added to the Board of Directors by passing an ordinary resolution in an Annual General Meeting or an Extraordinary General Meeting. Ordinary resolutions can be passed by a simple majority. Once a resolution is passed, the Company must file the Resolution along with the necessary forms and the Digital Signature of the Managing Director or Secretary of the Company, to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs to appoint a Director.
Anyone to be appointed as Director needs to give his approval for an appointment to the Company. This document is known as the Consent Letter.
Form DIR-12 is filed with the MCA portal for the appointment of the director.
A) Executive Director is one who devotes his whole time of working hours to the company and has a significant interest in the company as his source of income. B) Non-Executive Director does not dedicate his whole time in the day to day functions of the Company. Only attends Board Meetings and guide the company in its policy matters. C) Additional Director is a director who is appointed at any time between two Annual General Meeting of the Company. Such additional director needs to be confirmed as director in the next coming AGM.
Why People Choose Our Services ?
Free Legal Advice
We provide free of cost consultation and legal advice to our clients.
Tech Driven Platform
All our services are online no need you to travel from your place to get our services.
We are a team of more than 15+ professionals with 11 years of experience.
There are no hidden & extra charges* other than the quote/invoice we provide.
100 % Client Satisfaction
We aim that all our customers are fully satisfied with our services.
We value your time and we promise all our services are delivered on time.
Why Trust legal Suvidha?
People Who loved our services and what they feel.
In this Journey of the past 10+ years, we had gained the trust of many startups, businesses, and professionals in India and stand with a 4.9/5 rating in google reviews.
Reno K Subramaniam
I have recently registered a Private Limited firm and was looking for a CA to take care of the filings, Startup India Certificate, and other formalities. I have received emails from legal Suvidha and a few others. I tried talking to them all. But, Mr. Mayank from Legal Suvidha was very impressive and was patient enough, prompt to answer all the queries. He has a very professional team and after the initial formalities, I started interacting with the team. It's not even 2 weeks but I really feel overwhelmed by their service and professionalism. I received my startup India certificate yesterday and my filings have been done promptly. The team at legal suvidha Ms. Nidhi, Ms. Priyanka, Ms. Koshika, and Ms. Saloni all show the same professionalism and are readily available to take care of the official filings and stuff. Overall a great experience till now and looking forward to a great journey!
Legal suvidha is a team of genuine and experienced professionals who give you best services according to your profile
Saloni from legalsuvidha has done a excellent job for filling and geting certificate of DPIIT. Thanks to legalsuvidha.
Team Legal Suvidha offers a brilliant service. There communication is quite clear and they execute the job meticulously. We are a startup private limited company and their advice is so critical in making my decision. Well done team. Keep it up. Prakaash Hari, Director, ipixela.
Dedicated team and fast response
Dr. Vishal Ghag
Been using their services since 3 years now and I am absolutely happy with Legal Suvidha. They have been supportive, understanding and highly skilled at helping me with my business needs.
Stay Updated With Our Blogs!
Explore more of our blogs to have better clarity and understanding
of the latest corporate & business updates.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter .
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, special promotions, sales & more.