- Start a Business
- Private Limited Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- LLP Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- 80G and 12A Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Startup India Registration
- Nidhi Company Registration
- Producer Company Registration
- Public Limited Company Registration
- Pitch Deck
- US Incorporation
- Business Plan Preparation
- Manage a Business
- Transfer of Shares
- POSH Compliance
- Increasing Capital
- Payroll Maintenance
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Filings
- DSC & IEC
- Change Services
- Closure of Company
- MCA Filings
- Accounting & Taxation
- Income Tax
- Licenses & IPR
- Legal Services
- Legal Notice
- Founders Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Finance Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Gift Deed
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Share Purchase Agreement
- Freelancer Agreement
- Sale Deed
- Make a will
- Service Level Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Consultancy Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Relinquishment Deed
- Vendor Agreement
- Master Service Agreement
- Professional Tax Registration
- Labour Law
- Cyber Crime
- Rental Agreement
- Rent and Lease Agreement
- Cheque Bounce
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Court Marriage Certificate
- Shop and Establishment Act
- Online Presence
- EPR Registration
- PRO Authorization
- Plastic Waste Authorization
- Refurbisher Authorization and License
- E-Waste Recycling Authorization
- E-WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Hydrogeological survey report
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Clearance
- Environmental Auditing
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) – NOC
- Bio Medical Waste Recycling Plant
- Authorization for Export of Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste Management Authorization
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Authorization for Import of Hazardous Waste
- Plastic Waste Processors Authorisation
- EPR Post Compliance – Plastic Waste
- EPR Authorization for PWM
- Plastic Waste Management
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant & PWM
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- ESG Strategies
- Environmental Advisory
- TSDF Facility Services
- Authorized Vehicle Scrapping Facility (AVSF)
- iCAT Certification
- Environmental Licensing
- Registration for Scrap Battery Import
- Lithium-Ion Battery Import License
- New Lead Acid Battery Import License
- Battery Waste Management
- E-waste License for Dismantling
- CGWA-Water Boring
- License for charging station in UP
- Consent for Establishment (CFE) from SPCB
- Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Pollution NOC
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Risk Assessment
- APEDA Registration
- Trade License
- RERA Registration
- Professional Tax Registration
- DOT OSP License
- FSSAI Registration
- FSSAI Basic Registration
- AD Code Registration
- MSME Registration
- FCRA Registration
- Right to Information
- Consumer Complaints
- Language Translation
- ISO Certification
Plastic waste management
HAZARDOUS waste management
E-waste License for Dismantling
An E-waste license for dismantling is a permit granted by government to entities engaged in dismantling & recycling of electronic waste.To do this, collect electronic garbage, disassemble it, and then recycle it to put it to better use and perhaps minimise pollution.
Expert in E-waste License for Dismantling
Best Compliance Firm For Your Company
Overview of E-waste License for Dismantling
The E-waste License for Dismantling is a legal requirement for any entity engaged in dismantling or recycling of e-waste in India.
- The license is granted after an inspection of the premises & verification of applicant’s credentials.
- It is issued by SPCB or PCC under the authorization of the CPCB.
- The license is essential to ensure that the dismantling & recycling of e-waste is done in an environmentally friendly manner.
- The license holder must follow specific guidelines laid down by the government to ensure the proper handling & disposal of e-waste.
- They must maintain records of the e-waste received, dismantled & recycled.
- They must also ensure that the dismantling & recycling process does not cause any harm to the environment or human health.
- The license is a crucial step towards the proper management of e-waste, which is a growing concern in India due to its harmful impact on environment & human health.
Advantages of E-waste License for Dismantling
|Environmental protection||Obtaining an E-waste license for dismantling ensures that process of dismantling e-waste is carried out in an environmentally friendly manner|
|Compliance with regulations||The license ensures that the dismantling process is carried out in compliance with government regulations|
|Health and safety||E-waste dismantling can be a hazardous process, with potential health & safety risks for workers. Obtaining a license ensures that process is carried out in a safe manner|
|Business opportunities||There is a growing demand for businesses that specialize in e-waste dismantling & recycling. Obtaining a license can help businesses tap into this growing market|
Step 1: File an Application with the SPCB: The applicant should file an application with the concerned SPCB for E-Waste License for Dismantling.
Step 2: Obtain the necessary licenses: The applicant needs to obtain licenses such as Iso Certificate, Noc from SPCB, Company Incorporation,G.S.T. Registration.
Step 3: Submit the Application: The applicant must submit the application along with the necessary documents.
Step 4: Verification and Inspection: The authority will verify the documents & inspect the premises to ensure that it meets the prerequisites of conducting the dismantling operation.
Step 5: Grant of License: After verifying the documents & inspecting the premises, the authority will issue E-Waste License for Dismantling.
1.Aadhar card of authorized person
2.A.N. copy of the authorized person
3.Factory license/trade license
4.Electricity bill of the Unit Location
6.O.A. (if the applicant is a Company)
7.Board resolution for appointing an authorized person
FAQ's E-waste License for Dismantling :-
An essential step in the handling of e-waste is disassembly. It entails disassembling end-of-life equipment into its component parts and sorting them for easy recycling.
A reverse process known as disassembly separates a product into its parts and/or subassemblies using nondestructive or semidestructive processes that only harm the connectors and fasteners. Dismantling or dismounting is the term used when a product separation procedure cannot be reversed.
Scrap Value is the sell value of dismantled materials of an asset at the end of its useful life. Scrap Value is counted in the calculation of depreciation of a property, generally @10% of the cost of the Structure
Demolition refers to the planned and controlled demolition, razing, destruction, or wrecking of any building or structure, or any portion thereof. A demolition plan is created based on demolition surveys. This demolition plan was created in conjunction with the local authority’s request for demolition approval.
Why People Choose Our Services ?
Free Legal Advice
We provide free of cost consultation and legal advice to our clients.
Tech Driven Platform
All our services are online no need you to travel from your place to get our services.
We are a team of more than 15+ professionals with 11 years of experience.
There are no hidden & extra charges* other than the quote/invoice we provide.
100 % Client Satisfaction
We aim that all our customers are fully satisfied with our services.
We value your time and we promise all our services are delivered on time.
Why Trust legal Suvidha?
People Who loved our services and what they feel.
In this Journey of the past 10+ years, we had gained the trust of many startups, businesses, and professionals in India and stand with a 4.9/5 rating in google reviews.
Reno K Subramaniam
I have recently registered a Private Limited firm and was looking for a CA to take care of the filings, Startup India Certificate, and other formalities. I have received emails from legal Suvidha and a few others. I tried talking to them all. But, Mr. Mayank from Legal Suvidha was very impressive and was patient enough, prompt to answer all the queries. He has a very professional team and after the initial formalities, I started interacting with the team. It's not even 2 weeks but I really feel overwhelmed by their service and professionalism. I received my startup India certificate yesterday and my filings have been done promptly. The team at legal suvidha Ms. Nidhi, Ms. Priyanka, Ms. Koshika, and Ms. Saloni all show the same professionalism and are readily available to take care of the official filings and stuff. Overall a great experience till now and looking forward to a great journey!
Legal suvidha is a team of genuine and experienced professionals who give you best services according to your profile
Saloni from legalsuvidha has done a excellent job for filling and geting certificate of DPIIT. Thanks to legalsuvidha.
Team Legal Suvidha offers a brilliant service. There communication is quite clear and they execute the job meticulously. We are a startup private limited company and their advice is so critical in making my decision. Well done team. Keep it up. Prakaash Hari, Director, ipixela.
Dedicated team and fast response
Dr. Vishal Ghag
Been using their services since 3 years now and I am absolutely happy with Legal Suvidha. They have been supportive, understanding and highly skilled at helping me with my business needs.
Stay Updated With Our Blogs!
Explore more of our blogs to have better clarity and understanding
of the latest corporate & business updates.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter .
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, special promotions, sales & more.