- Start a Business
- Private Limited Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- LLP Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- 80G and 12A Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Startup India Registration
- Nidhi Company Registration
- Producer Company Registration
- Public Limited Company Registration
- Pitch Deck
- US Incorporation
- Business Plan Preparation
- Manage a Business
- Transfer of Shares
- POSH Compliance
- Increasing Capital
- Payroll Maintenance
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Filings
- DSC & IEC
- Change Services
- Closure of Company
- MCA Filings
- Accounting & Taxation
- Income Tax
- Licenses & IPR
- Legal Services
- Legal Notice
- Founders Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Finance Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Gift Deed
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Share Purchase Agreement
- Freelancer Agreement
- Sale Deed
- Make a will
- Service Level Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Consultancy Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Relinquishment Deed
- Vendor Agreement
- Master Service Agreement
- Professional Tax Registration
- Labour Law
- Cyber Crime
- Rental Agreement
- Rent and Lease Agreement
- Cheque Bounce
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Court Marriage Certificate
- Shop and Establishment Act
- Online Presence
- EPR Registration
- PRO Authorization
- Plastic Waste Authorization
- Refurbisher Authorization and License
- E-Waste Recycling Authorization
- E-WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Hydrogeological survey report
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Clearance
- Environmental Auditing
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) – NOC
- Bio Medical Waste Recycling Plant
- Authorization for Export of Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste Management Authorization
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Authorization for Import of Hazardous Waste
- Plastic Waste Processors Authorisation
- EPR Post Compliance – Plastic Waste
- EPR Authorization for PWM
- Plastic Waste Management
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant & PWM
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- ESG Strategies
- Environmental Advisory
- TSDF Facility Services
- Authorized Vehicle Scrapping Facility (AVSF)
- iCAT Certification
- Environmental Licensing
- Registration for Scrap Battery Import
- Lithium-Ion Battery Import License
- New Lead Acid Battery Import License
- Battery Waste Management
- E-waste License for Dismantling
- CGWA-Water Boring
- License for charging station in UP
- Consent for Establishment (CFE) from SPCB
- Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Pollution NOC
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Risk Assessment
- APEDA Registration
- Trade License
- RERA Registration
- Professional Tax Registration
- DOT OSP License
- FSSAI Registration
- FSSAI Basic Registration
- AD Code Registration
- MSME Registration
- FCRA Registration
- Right to Information
- Consumer Complaints
- Language Translation
- ISO Certification
Plastic waste management
HAZARDOUS waste management
A freelancer agreement is a legal document that outlines the terms and conditions of a working relationship between a freelancer or independent contractor and their client. The agreement helps to ensure that both parties understand their responsibilities and obligations, and protects their respective rights in case of any disputes.
Expert in Freelancer Agreement
Best Compliance Firm For Your Company
Overview of Freelancer Agreement
A freelancer agreement is a legal document that sets out the terms and conditions of a business relationship between a freelancer and a client. It outlines the scope of work to be performed, the payment terms, and the responsibilities of both parties. The freelancer agreement helps to ensure that both parties understand their obligations and can work together effectively.
The agreement typically includes clauses on the scope of work, deliverables, timelines, payment terms, confidentiality, intellectual property rights, termination, and dispute resolution. It is important to include clear and concise language in these clauses to avoid confusion or misunderstandings.
The scope of work outlines the specific tasks and responsibilities that the freelancer will perform for the client. It also details the expected outcomes or deliverables. The payment terms section defines the payment amount, payment method, and payment schedule.
Advantages of Freelancer Agreement
|Clearly outlines the scope of work||A freelancer agreement can clearly define the scope of work that the freelancer is expected to perform. This helps to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings about the services being provided|
|Sets expectations and responsibilities||A freelancer agreement can set expectations and responsibilities for both the freelancer and the client. This includes deadlines, deliverables, and payment terms, ensuring that both parties are on the same page|
|Protects both parties||A freelancer agreement can protect both parties by outlining the legal obligations and responsibilities of each party. This can help to prevent disputes and legal issues down the line|
|Provides a basis for legal action||If there are any disputes or breaches of contract, a freelancer agreement can provide a basis for legal action. It can be used as evidence in court to support claims made by either party|
|Builds trust and credibility||By having a freelancer agreement in place, both parties can demonstrate their professionalism and commitment to the project. This can help to build trust and credibility between the freelancer and the client, leading to stronger business relationships in the future|
Step 1: Visit the Legal Suvidha website and select the Freelancer Agreement option under the Agreements tab.
Step 2: Fill in the required details, such as the name of the freelancer, the scope of work, the payment terms, and other relevant information.
Step 3: Review the draft agreement generated by Legal Suvidha. Make any necessary changes or additions to ensure that the agreement meets your specific needs.
Step 4: Once you are satisfied with the agreement, sign and execute it. You can sign the agreement digitally using the Legal Suvidha platform.
Step 5: Make sure to provide a copy of the agreement to the freelancer and keep a copy for your own records.
Legal Suvidha can also provide legal advice and support throughout the drafting and execution process, ensuring that your freelancer agreement is legally sound and protects your interests.
1. Identification documents: Both parties involved in the agreement should provide their identification documents such as a passport, driving license, or Aadhaar card
2. Scope of work: A detailed scope of work should be provided that outlines the specific services to be provided by the freelancer
3. Payment terms: The payment terms should be defined, including the payment method, rate, and due date
4. Confidentiality or Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA): If the freelancer will have access to confidential information, a separate NDA may be required to protect the confidentiality of such information
5. Intellectual Property Agreement: If the freelancer will create any intellectual property (e.g. copyrightable work, patentable invention), a separate agreement may be required to address ownership and usage rights
6. Termination and dispute resolution: The freelancer agreement should outline the terms of termination and dispute resolution in case of any disagreement
7. Taxes and compliance: The agreement should include details about tax compliance and other legal compliance requirements
FAQ's Freelancer Agreement :-
A freelance contract is a formal agreement between a freelancer and the customer, who may be a person or a company, describing the terms and conditions of a job.
Generally speaking, there are two different kinds of freelancing contracts: short term and long duration. Short-term contracts include things like providing individualised customer training or campaign consulting. Regular tasks you perform for a client under a contract that will renew month to month may be long term contracts.
An agreement between a client and a freelancer is documented via a freelancing contract. The opposite party may seek judicial enforcement of the contract if either party violates it. A contract for independent work assures that each party fulfils their obligations.
The freelance agreement you sign with your clients specifies the job you’ll do and the payment they’ll provide you in exchange for it. Legally enforceable agreements typically include these three elements: There must be a desire to enter into a contract that is enforceable.
Why People Choose Our Services ?
Free Legal Advice
We provide free of cost consultation and legal advice to our clients.
Tech Driven Platform
All our services are online no need you to travel from your place to get our services.
We are a team of more than 15+ professionals with 11 years of experience.
There are no hidden & extra charges* other than the quote/invoice we provide.
100 % Client Satisfaction
We aim that all our customers are fully satisfied with our services.
We value your time and we promise all our services are delivered on time.
Why Trust legal Suvidha?
People Who loved our services and what they feel.
In this Journey of the past 10+ years, we had gained the trust of many startups, businesses, and professionals in India and stand with a 4.9/5 rating in google reviews.
Reno K Subramaniam
I have recently registered a Private Limited firm and was looking for a CA to take care of the filings, Startup India Certificate, and other formalities. I have received emails from legal Suvidha and a few others. I tried talking to them all. But, Mr. Mayank from Legal Suvidha was very impressive and was patient enough, prompt to answer all the queries. He has a very professional team and after the initial formalities, I started interacting with the team. It's not even 2 weeks but I really feel overwhelmed by their service and professionalism. I received my startup India certificate yesterday and my filings have been done promptly. The team at legal suvidha Ms. Nidhi, Ms. Priyanka, Ms. Koshika, and Ms. Saloni all show the same professionalism and are readily available to take care of the official filings and stuff. Overall a great experience till now and looking forward to a great journey!
Legal suvidha is a team of genuine and experienced professionals who give you best services according to your profile
Saloni from legalsuvidha has done a excellent job for filling and geting certificate of DPIIT. Thanks to legalsuvidha.
Team Legal Suvidha offers a brilliant service. There communication is quite clear and they execute the job meticulously. We are a startup private limited company and their advice is so critical in making my decision. Well done team. Keep it up. Prakaash Hari, Director, ipixela.
Dedicated team and fast response
Dr. Vishal Ghag
Been using their services since 3 years now and I am absolutely happy with Legal Suvidha. They have been supportive, understanding and highly skilled at helping me with my business needs.
Stay Updated With Our Blogs!
Explore more of our blogs to have better clarity and understanding
of the latest corporate & business updates.
of the latest corporate & business updates.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter .
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, special promotions, sales & more.