- Start a Business
- Private Limited Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- LLP Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- 80G and 12A Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Startup India Registration
- Nidhi Company Registration
- Producer Company Registration
- Public Limited Company Registration
- Pitch Deck
- US Incorporation
- Business Plan Preparation
- Manage a Business
- Transfer of Shares
- POSH Compliance
- Increasing Capital
- Payroll Maintenance
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Filings
- DSC & IEC
- Change Services
- Closure of Company
- MCA Filings
- Accounting & Taxation
- Income Tax
- Licenses & IPR
- Legal Services
- Legal Notice
- Founders Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Finance Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Gift Deed
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Share Purchase Agreement
- Freelancer Agreement
- Sale Deed
- Make a will
- Service Level Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Consultancy Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Relinquishment Deed
- Vendor Agreement
- Master Service Agreement
- Professional Tax Registration
- Labour Law
- Cyber Crime
- Rental Agreement
- Rent and Lease Agreement
- Cheque Bounce
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Court Marriage Certificate
- Shop and Establishment Act
- Online Presence
- EPR Registration
- PRO Authorization
- Plastic Waste Authorization
- Refurbisher Authorization and License
- E-Waste Recycling Authorization
- E-WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Hydrogeological survey report
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Clearance
- Environmental Auditing
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) – NOC
- Bio Medical Waste Recycling Plant
- Authorization for Export of Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste Management Authorization
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Authorization for Import of Hazardous Waste
- Plastic Waste Processors Authorisation
- EPR Post Compliance – Plastic Waste
- EPR Authorization for PWM
- Plastic Waste Management
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant & PWM
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- ESG Strategies
- Environmental Advisory
- TSDF Facility Services
- Authorized Vehicle Scrapping Facility (AVSF)
- iCAT Certification
- Environmental Licensing
- Registration for Scrap Battery Import
- Lithium-Ion Battery Import License
- New Lead Acid Battery Import License
- Battery Waste Management
- E-waste License for Dismantling
- CGWA-Water Boring
- License for charging station in UP
- Consent for Establishment (CFE) from SPCB
- Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Pollution NOC
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Risk Assessment
- APEDA Registration
- Trade License
- RERA Registration
- Professional Tax Registration
- DOT OSP License
- FSSAI Registration
- FSSAI Basic Registration
- AD Code Registration
- MSME Registration
- FCRA Registration
- Right to Information
- Consumer Complaints
- Language Translation
- ISO Certification
Plastic waste management
HAZARDOUS waste management
Government Grants and Funding's
Government Grants and Funding refer to financial assistance provided by the government to individuals, organizations, or businesses for various purposes. The funding can come from different levels of government, such as federal, state, or local, and can be used for a range of activities, including research and development, innovation, community development, infrastructure projects, education, and more.Government grants and funding can take different forms, such as direct grants, tax credits, loans, or loan guarantees.
Expert in Government Grants and Funding's
Best Compliance Firm For Your Company
Overview of Government Grants and Funding's
Governments can provide funding for companies through contracts that are then sub-contracted to other businesses. Loans are another form of government funding, which can help address economic problems like unemployment and regional imbalances.
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) play a vital role in contributing to a country’s GDP, and the Indian government has created an equity fund to provide additional capital support for startups.
- This fund has a 20% limited stake and is managed by private funds to create a necessary private equity fund addition.
- The equity fund is aimed at startups in industries like deep-tech, climate action, pharma, digital economy, and agri-tech.
- Additionally, the government has established funds like the Startup India Seed Fund Scheme with an INR 945 crore investment to help startups launch their services.
- State governments such as Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Bihar, and Rajasthan have also created separate funds to support new entrepreneurs in the startup ecosystem.
Advantages of Government Grants and Funding's
|Fast and Hassle-Free Loan Process||-Minimal documentation required|
-Loan granted within 59 minutes
|Advanced Technology Backed Loans||-Entire loan process conducted without human intervention|
-Human intervention only required for sanctioning the loan
|Secure and Confidential Procedure||-Highly confidential process for safety and security of applicant’s data|
-No risk of security breach during the entire process
Step 1: Identify the Suitable Scheme: Businesses must first identify the suitable scheme or program that aligns with their goals and objectives. This can be done by researching the various government schemes and programs available, and identifying the ones that meet the business’s needs.
Step 2: Check Eligibility Criteria: Once the suitable scheme is identified, businesses must check the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the requirements. This includes factors such as the type of business, turnover, location, and other criteria as specified by the scheme.
Step 3: Prepare the Application: After confirming eligibility, businesses must prepare the application for the grant or funding, ensuring that all necessary details and supporting documents are included. This may include business plans, financial statements, and other relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the Application: Once the application is ready, it can be submitted through the designated online portal or physical application centers as per the scheme guidelines. The application must be submitted within the specified timeframe and include all necessary documents.
Step 5: Follow Up and Review: After submitting the application, businesses should follow up with the relevant department or agency for the status of their application. It is also important to review the feedback provided by the department and make any necessary changes to the application as per their recommendations.
Step 6: Receive Funds: If the application is approved, the business will receive the funds as per the terms and conditions of the scheme. It is important to use the funds judiciously and adhere to the reporting and monitoring requirements specified by the scheme.
1. Business Plan: A comprehensive business plan outlining the nature of the business, its objectives, market analysis,and financial projections
2. Registration Documents: Documents related to the registration of the business, such as registration certificate, PAN card, and GST registration
3. Financial Statements: Financial statements of the business, including balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and cash flow statement
4. Tax Returns: Income tax returns of the business for the previous few years
5. Identity and Address Proof: Identity and address proof of the business owners, such as Aadhaar card, passport, or driving license
6. Project Report: In case of a specific project being proposed for funding, a detailed project report outlining the objectives, methodology, and expected outcomes of the project may be required
7. Other Documents: Other documents as specified by the scheme guidelines, such as industry-specific licenses or permits, NOC from local authorities, etc
FAQ's Government Grants and Funding's :-
When state or federal grants are available, they are frequently targeted towards certain objectives, such as corporate growth, R&D, capability building for particular events, innovation, or exporting, and they may be provided on a matched financing basis. You must meet certain requirements in order to be eligible for each grant before applying. Grants may be provided by local government agencies to support initiatives aimed at promoting the arts, community development, or economic growth.
A government grant is a quantity of money awarded to a company or person by the government to aid in the establishment or implementation of ideas or initiatives that eventually advance societal progress.
Governments often offer loans that, if certain requirements are met, will be forgiven. Only when there is a fair certainty that the corporation will adhere to the terms for loan forgiveness is a forgivable loan recognised as a government grant. The loan is recognised as a liability if not.
They can assist you in acquiring the capital you require to launch or grow your business, fund your schooling, or even assist you with your personal finances. One of the main advantages of government grants is that they can assist you in obtaining the capital you need to launch or grow your firm.
Why People Choose Our Services ?
Free Legal Advice
We provide free of cost consultation and legal advice to our clients.
Tech Driven Platform
All our services are online no need you to travel from your place to get our services.
We are a team of more than 15+ professionals with 11 years of experience.
There are no hidden & extra charges* other than the quote/invoice we provide.
100 % Client Satisfaction
We aim that all our customers are fully satisfied with our services.
We value your time and we promise all our services are delivered on time.
Why Trust legal Suvidha?
People Who loved our services and what they feel.
In this Journey of the past 10+ years, we had gained the trust of many startups, businesses, and professionals in India and stand with a 4.9/5 rating in google reviews.
Reno K Subramaniam
I have recently registered a Private Limited firm and was looking for a CA to take care of the filings, Startup India Certificate, and other formalities. I have received emails from legal Suvidha and a few others. I tried talking to them all. But, Mr. Mayank from Legal Suvidha was very impressive and was patient enough, prompt to answer all the queries. He has a very professional team and after the initial formalities, I started interacting with the team. It's not even 2 weeks but I really feel overwhelmed by their service and professionalism. I received my startup India certificate yesterday and my filings have been done promptly. The team at legal suvidha Ms. Nidhi, Ms. Priyanka, Ms. Koshika, and Ms. Saloni all show the same professionalism and are readily available to take care of the official filings and stuff. Overall a great experience till now and looking forward to a great journey!
Legal suvidha is a team of genuine and experienced professionals who give you best services according to your profile
Saloni from legalsuvidha has done a excellent job for filling and geting certificate of DPIIT. Thanks to legalsuvidha.
Team Legal Suvidha offers a brilliant service. There communication is quite clear and they execute the job meticulously. We are a startup private limited company and their advice is so critical in making my decision. Well done team. Keep it up. Prakaash Hari, Director, ipixela.
Dedicated team and fast response
Dr. Vishal Ghag
Been using their services since 3 years now and I am absolutely happy with Legal Suvidha. They have been supportive, understanding and highly skilled at helping me with my business needs.
Stay Updated With Our Blogs!
Explore more of our blogs to have better clarity and understanding
of the latest corporate & business updates.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter .
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, special promotions, sales & more.