- Start a Business
- Private Limited Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- LLP Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- 80G and 12A Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Startup India Registration
- Nidhi Company Registration
- Producer Company Registration
- Public Limited Company Registration
- Pitch Deck
- US Incorporation
- Business Plan Preparation
- Manage a Business
- Transfer of Shares
- POSH Compliance
- Increasing Capital
- Payroll Maintenance
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Filings
- DSC & IEC
- Change Services
- Closure of Company
- MCA Filings
- Accounting & Taxation
- Income Tax
- Licenses & IPR
- Legal Services
- Legal Notice
- Founders Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Finance Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Gift Deed
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Share Purchase Agreement
- Freelancer Agreement
- Sale Deed
- Make a will
- Service Level Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Consultancy Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Relinquishment Deed
- Vendor Agreement
- Master Service Agreement
- Professional Tax Registration
- Labour Law
- Cyber Crime
- Rental Agreement
- Rent and Lease Agreement
- Cheque Bounce
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Court Marriage Certificate
- Shop and Establishment Act
- Online Presence
- EPR Registration
- PRO Authorization
- Plastic Waste Authorization
- Refurbisher Authorization and License
- E-Waste Recycling Authorization
- E-WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Hydrogeological survey report
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Clearance
- Environmental Auditing
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) – NOC
- Bio Medical Waste Recycling Plant
- Authorization for Export of Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste Management Authorization
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Authorization for Import of Hazardous Waste
- Plastic Waste Processors Authorisation
- EPR Post Compliance – Plastic Waste
- EPR Authorization for PWM
- Plastic Waste Management
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant & PWM
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- ESG Strategies
- Environmental Advisory
- TSDF Facility Services
- Authorized Vehicle Scrapping Facility (AVSF)
- iCAT Certification
- Environmental Licensing
- Registration for Scrap Battery Import
- Lithium-Ion Battery Import License
- New Lead Acid Battery Import License
- Battery Waste Management
- E-waste License for Dismantling
- CGWA-Water Boring
- License for charging station in UP
- Consent for Establishment (CFE) from SPCB
- Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Pollution NOC
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Risk Assessment
- APEDA Registration
- Trade License
- RERA Registration
- Professional Tax Registration
- DOT OSP License
- FSSAI Registration
- FSSAI Basic Registration
- AD Code Registration
- MSME Registration
- FCRA Registration
- Right to Information
- Consumer Complaints
- Language Translation
- ISO Certification
Plastic waste management
HAZARDOUS waste management
LLP Registration in India is a crucial step for professionals looking to establish an LLP. LLP stands for Limited Liability Partnership. It is a legal business structure that combines the benefits of a partnership with the limited liability protection of a corporation. In an LLP, the partners have limited liability for the debts and obligations of the business, which means their personal assets are protected in case of the business’s failure. At the same time, they also have the flexibility to manage the business as per their agreement, similar to a traditional partnership. LLPs are commonly used by professional service providers such as lawyers, accountants, and consultants.
Expert in LLP Registration
Best Compliance Firm For Your Company
Overview of LLP Registration
When considering a business structure that combines the advantages of a partnership with the crucial protection of limited liability, LLP registration online emerges as a top choice. In an LLP, the partners are not personally liable for the debts and obligations of the business. This means that their personal assets are protected in case the business faces financial difficulties.
LLPs are commonly used by professionals such as lawyers, accountants, architects, and consultants. They offer the flexibility of a partnership in terms of management structure and decision-making processes. Additionally, each partner is allowed to share in the profits and losses of the business according to their agreed-upon percentage ownership.
An LLP must be registered with the appropriate government agency and must have at least two partners. The partners are required to sign a partnership agreement that outlines the terms of the partnership, such as the roles and responsibilities of each partner, the sharing of profits and losses, and the decision-making processes.
Advantages of LLP Registration
|Limited liability protection||The primary advantage of an LLP registration is limited liability protection for the partners. This means that the personal assets of the partners are not at risk in case the business faces financial difficulties or legal issues|
|Separate legal entity||An LLP is a separate legal entity, which means it can own property, enter into contracts, and sue or be sued in its own name, rather than in the names of the partners|
|Flexibility||LLPs offer greater flexibility than other business structures, such as sole proprietorships or general partnerships. Partners have more freedom to structure the business, decide on the management structure, and make decisions|
|No minimum capital requirement||There is no minimum capital requirement to register an LLP, which makes it easier for businesses to start up and operate|
|Professional service providers||LLPs are commonly used by professional service providers, such as lawyers, accountants, architects, and consultants|
|Continuity of existence||LLPs have a separate legal entity, which means that the partnership continues to exist even if one partner leaves or dies. This makes it easier for businesses to continue operating and avoid disruption|
Step 1: Before starting the process of registration, apply for the DSC or digital signature certificate of the designated partners of the LLP.
Step 2: Apply for the DIN of Director Identification Number for all the designated partners or those who propose to be designated partner of the LLP.
Step 3: LLP-RUN or LLP-Reserve Unique Name form is filed for the reservation of name for proposed LLP which will be worked by the Central Registration Centre under Non-STP. But before proposing the name, it is always good to check the availability of the name on the MCA portal.
Step 4: Here in this step Incorporation of LLP take place
- The form for incorporation of LLP incorporation shall be filed and submitted along with all needed documents to the Registrar of the state in which the registered office of the LLP is located.
- LLP registration fees payment must be done as per Annexure ‘A’.
- This form also allows applying for allotment of DPIN, if the person who is to be nominated as a designated partner does not have a DIN or DPIN.
- The application for allotment should be made only by two individuals.
- The application for the reservation may be done through FiLLiP too.
- If the proposed name is approved, then this approved name can be filled as the proposed name of the limited liability partnership firm.
Step 5: Filing of a Limited Liability Partnership Agreement is done. LLP agreement is an agreement that governs the mutual rights and duties of the partners and LLP.
For Directors & Shareholders
1. Self Attested PAN Card copy
2. Self Attested copy of any one of the Identity Proof(Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License)
3. Self Attested copy of Address Proof in the name of the director (Any utility bill i.e., mobile bill/water bill/ electricity bill, or bank statement which should not be older than two months)
4. Passport-sized photograph
For Registered Office
1. Rent Agreement (Notarised: For rented property)
2. Sale Deed/Property Deed in English (in case of owned property)
3. No-objection Certificate from the property owner
4. Latest Electricity Bill / Mobile or Telephone Bill / Latest Bank Statement/Gas Bill
FAQ's LLP Registration :-
No, commercial office space is not required. You can show your own residential or rented home address as the registered office address of the Company. This office address can be changed at any time after the incorporation of the company. Once your startup is set up, stable and ready to move on to a nice corporate space you can change the registered office address by informing to the ROC office.
ROC is a Government office with whom companies get registered. Every State has one ROC office except Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu where there are two ROC offices. In Maharashtra, companies are registered with Mumbai & Pune ROC. In Tamil Nadu companies are incorporated at Chennai and Coimbatore ROCs. In all other States like Delhi, there is only one ROC office, like at Bangalore, Hyderabad and so on.
No. Legal Suvidha Providers provides a complete online Company Incorporation process. All legal documentation with ROC and visits are done by Legal Suvidha Providers. As all documents are filed electronically, you would not need to be physically present at all. You would need to send us scanned copies of all the required documents & forms.
No. Once the company is formed, it will be valid until it is officially closed down by the owners. No renewal or fees is required. However, every year companies have to file very basic returns with ROC office.
Director Identification Number (DIN) is a unique identification number required for a person to become a director of a company. DIN is issued by the ROC office (Ministry of Corporate Affairs). It is similar to a PAN Card number.DIN is to be mentioned in documents while appointing a person as a director of a company.
Why People Choose Our Services ?
Free Legal Advice
We provide free of cost consultation and legal advice to our clients.
Tech Driven Platform
All our services are online no need you to travel from your place to get our services.
We are a team of more than 15+ professionals with 11 years of experience.
There are no hidden & extra charges* other than the quote/invoice we provide.
100 % Client Satisfaction
We aim that all our customers are fully satisfied with our services.
We value your time and we promise all our services are delivered on time.
Why Trust legal Suvidha?
People Who loved our services and what they feel.
In this Journey of the past 10+ years, we had gained the trust of many startups, businesses, and professionals in India and stand with a 4.9/5 rating in google reviews.
Reno K Subramaniam
I have recently registered a Private Limited firm and was looking for a CA to take care of the filings, Startup India Certificate, and other formalities. I have received emails from legal Suvidha and a few others. I tried talking to them all. But, Mr. Mayank from Legal Suvidha was very impressive and was patient enough, prompt to answer all the queries. He has a very professional team and after the initial formalities, I started interacting with the team. It's not even 2 weeks but I really feel overwhelmed by their service and professionalism. I received my startup India certificate yesterday and my filings have been done promptly. The team at legal suvidha Ms. Nidhi, Ms. Priyanka, Ms. Koshika, and Ms. Saloni all show the same professionalism and are readily available to take care of the official filings and stuff. Overall a great experience till now and looking forward to a great journey!
Legal suvidha is a team of genuine and experienced professionals who give you best services according to your profile
Saloni from legalsuvidha has done a excellent job for filling and geting certificate of DPIIT. Thanks to legalsuvidha.
Team Legal Suvidha offers a brilliant service. There communication is quite clear and they execute the job meticulously. We are a startup private limited company and their advice is so critical in making my decision. Well done team. Keep it up. Prakaash Hari, Director, ipixela.
Dedicated team and fast response
Dr. Vishal Ghag
Been using their services since 3 years now and I am absolutely happy with Legal Suvidha. They have been supportive, understanding and highly skilled at helping me with my business needs.
Stay Updated With Our Blogs!
Explore more of our blogs to have better clarity and understanding
of the latest corporate & business updates.
of the latest corporate & business updates.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter .
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, special promotions, sales & more.