- Start a Business
- Private Limited Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- LLP Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- 80G and 12A Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Startup India Registration
- Nidhi Company Registration
- Producer Company Registration
- Public Limited Company Registration
- Pitch Deck
- US Incorporation
- Business Plan Preparation
- Manage a Business
- Transfer of Shares
- POSH Compliance
- Increasing Capital
- Payroll Maintenance
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Filings
- DSC & IEC
- Change Services
- Closure of Company
- MCA Filings
- Accounting & Taxation
- Income Tax
- Licenses & IPR
- Legal Services
- Legal Notice
- Founders Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Finance Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Gift Deed
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Share Purchase Agreement
- Freelancer Agreement
- Sale Deed
- Make a will
- Service Level Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Consultancy Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Relinquishment Deed
- Vendor Agreement
- Master Service Agreement
- Professional Tax Registration
- Labour Law
- Cyber Crime
- Rental Agreement
- Rent and Lease Agreement
- Cheque Bounce
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Court Marriage Certificate
- Shop and Establishment Act
- Online Presence
- EPR Registration
- PRO Authorization
- Plastic Waste Authorization
- Refurbisher Authorization and License
- E-Waste Recycling Authorization
- E-WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Hydrogeological survey report
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Clearance
- Environmental Auditing
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) – NOC
- Bio Medical Waste Recycling Plant
- Authorization for Export of Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste Management Authorization
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Authorization for Import of Hazardous Waste
- Plastic Waste Processors Authorisation
- EPR Post Compliance – Plastic Waste
- EPR Authorization for PWM
- Plastic Waste Management
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant & PWM
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- ESG Strategies
- Environmental Advisory
- TSDF Facility Services
- Authorized Vehicle Scrapping Facility (AVSF)
- iCAT Certification
- Environmental Licensing
- Registration for Scrap Battery Import
- Lithium-Ion Battery Import License
- New Lead Acid Battery Import License
- Battery Waste Management
- E-waste License for Dismantling
- CGWA-Water Boring
- License for charging station in UP
- Consent for Establishment (CFE) from SPCB
- Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Pollution NOC
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Risk Assessment
- APEDA Registration
- Trade License
- RERA Registration
- Professional Tax Registration
- DOT OSP License
- FSSAI Registration
- FSSAI Basic Registration
- AD Code Registration
- MSME Registration
- FCRA Registration
- Right to Information
- Consumer Complaints
- Language Translation
- ISO Certification
Plastic waste management
HAZARDOUS waste management
ROC Annual Filing
ROC Annual Filing refers to the annual filing of financial statements and other compliance documents with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) in India. It is mandatory for companies registered under the Companies Act, 2013 to file their annual returns and financial statements with the ROC. The annual filing includes the company’s balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statement, and other related documents.
Expert in ROC Annual Filing
Best Compliance Firm For Your Company
Overview of ROC Annual Filing
Annual filing means submitting companies financial and non-financial information to Companies regulatory authority i.e. ROC (Registrar of Companies) of the concerned state where the registered office of the company is situated within the stipulated time period. Every Company incorporated in India must comply with such legal requirements to ensure timely fulfillment of compliances, without any levy of interest or penalty.
- Although Private Limited Company is the most popular form of starting a business, there are various compliances which are required to be followed once your business is incorporated.
- All the benefits of a private limited company, such as the ability to raise capital easily and accommodate shareholders, come at the cost of increased compliance.
- Annual filing ensures transparency in the working of the companies.
- The Legal Suvidha Provider Team shall guide you through all these compliances required to be completed since the incorporation.
- ROC Compliance for Private Limited Companies is done through Legal Suvidha providers.
Compliances for Private Limited Company
• The first Auditor shall be appointed within one month from the date of incorporation of the Company for the period of 5 years and form ADT-1 will be file for an appointment.
• Every Company shall prepare its Accounts and get the same audited by a Chartered Accountant at the end of the Financial Year compulsorily.
• Every Private Limited Company is required to file its Annual Return in form MGT-7 within 60 days of holding of the Annual General Meeting.
• Every Private Limited Company is required to file its Balance Sheet along with the statements of Profit and Loss Account and Director Report in form AOC-4 within 30 days of holding of the Annual General Meeting.
Advantages of ROC Annual Filing
|Reduce Penalty||Filing ROC forms on time will lead to saving the cost of the penalty.|
|Proper Compliance||Proper filing on time can help in the proper compliances of the company.|
|Defaulting Status||By Filing ROC Form on time Company can maintain the status of Non-Dormant/ Active Company.|
|Borrowing Capacity||A company enjoys better avenues for borrowing of funds. Even banking and financial institutions prefer to render large financial assistance to a company rather than partnership firms or proprietary concerns. Therefore the Company must ensure timely fulfillment of compliances.|
|Transparency||Annual filing ensures transparency in the working of the companies.|
Step 1: Annual E-Filing Preparation: An Legal Suvidha Providers Compliance Expert will prepare the Documentation in the requisite forms for your Company based on the financials and performance during the previous financial year on the basis of the documents and information submitted by you.
Step 2: Annual Forms Verification: Once the Documentation is prepared in the requisite format, the Legal Suvidha Providers Finance Team can verify the prepared annual e-filing forms and affix the digital signature.
Step 3: File Annual Filing E-Forms: Once the Annual e-filing forms are prepared and verified, these can be filed with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs in the requisite forms along with the necessary attachments. Once your company annual return is filed, we shall intimate you about the same.
- Balance sheet
- Profit and loss account
- Annual return
- Cost Audit Report
FAQ's ROC Annual Filing :-
An Annual Filling is a mandatory filing to be made by the company incorporated in India. The E-form filing along with the required documents must be filed with MCA.
The eForms to be filed for Annual ROC filing is: MGT-7 – Annual return AOC- 4 – Financial Statements, Balance Sheet & P&L Account
A) First Annual Filing of the Company is due on the 30th December of the next year from the date of Incorporation and B) Subsequent Annual Filing is due on the 30th September of the same year in which the Financial Year of the Company ends.
Annual filing consists of the balance sheet of the company, profit and loss account, certifications if any, details of members, details of shareholders and its shareholdings and details of Directors.
The Annual filing documents of the Company must be signed by the Directors of the Company. The financial statements must be audited & signed by a Chartered Accountant.
The Company and Directors have to file ROC Return as both are liable for non-filing.
The Company will be considered as the defaulting company and liable to pay the penalty. The amount of penalty will depend on the number of days in default till the default continues.
Why People Choose Our Services ?
Free Legal Advice
We provide free of cost consultation and legal advice to our clients.
Tech Driven Platform
All our services are online no need you to travel from your place to get our services.
We are a team of more than 15+ professionals with 11 years of experience.
There are no hidden & extra charges* other than the quote/invoice we provide.
100 % Client Satisfaction
We aim that all our customers are fully satisfied with our services.
We value your time and we promise all our services are delivered on time.
Why Trust legal Suvidha?
People Who loved our services and what they feel.
In this Journey of the past 10+ years, we had gained the trust of many startups, businesses, and professionals in India and stand with a 4.9/5 rating in google reviews.
Reno K Subramaniam
I have recently registered a Private Limited firm and was looking for a CA to take care of the filings, Startup India Certificate, and other formalities. I have received emails from legal Suvidha and a few others. I tried talking to them all. But, Mr. Mayank from Legal Suvidha was very impressive and was patient enough, prompt to answer all the queries. He has a very professional team and after the initial formalities, I started interacting with the team. It's not even 2 weeks but I really feel overwhelmed by their service and professionalism. I received my startup India certificate yesterday and my filings have been done promptly. The team at legal suvidha Ms. Nidhi, Ms. Priyanka, Ms. Koshika, and Ms. Saloni all show the same professionalism and are readily available to take care of the official filings and stuff. Overall a great experience till now and looking forward to a great journey!
Legal suvidha is a team of genuine and experienced professionals who give you best services according to your profile
Saloni from legalsuvidha has done a excellent job for filling and geting certificate of DPIIT. Thanks to legalsuvidha.
Team Legal Suvidha offers a brilliant service. There communication is quite clear and they execute the job meticulously. We are a startup private limited company and their advice is so critical in making my decision. Well done team. Keep it up. Prakaash Hari, Director, ipixela.
Dedicated team and fast response
Dr. Vishal Ghag
Been using their services since 3 years now and I am absolutely happy with Legal Suvidha. They have been supportive, understanding and highly skilled at helping me with my business needs.
Stay Updated With Our Blogs!
Explore more of our blogs to have better clarity and understanding
of the latest corporate & business updates.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter .
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, special promotions, sales & more.