- Start a Business
- Private Limited Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- LLP Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- 80G and 12A Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Startup India Registration
- Nidhi Company Registration
- Producer Company Registration
- Public Limited Company Registration
- Pitch Deck
- US Incorporation
- Business Plan Preparation
- Manage a Business
- Transfer of Shares
- POSH Compliance
- Increasing Capital
- Payroll Maintenance
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Filings
- DSC & IEC
- Change Services
- Closure of Company
- MCA Filings
- Accounting & Taxation
- Income Tax
- Licenses & IPR
- Legal Services
- Legal Notice
- Founders Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Finance Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Gift Deed
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Share Purchase Agreement
- Freelancer Agreement
- Sale Deed
- Make a will
- Service Level Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Consultancy Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Relinquishment Deed
- Vendor Agreement
- Master Service Agreement
- Professional Tax Registration
- Labour Law
- Cyber Crime
- Rental Agreement
- Rent and Lease Agreement
- Cheque Bounce
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Court Marriage Certificate
- Shop and Establishment Act
- Online Presence
- EPR Registration
- PRO Authorization
- Plastic Waste Authorization
- Refurbisher Authorization and License
- E-Waste Recycling Authorization
- E-WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Hydrogeological survey report
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Clearance
- Environmental Auditing
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) – NOC
- Bio Medical Waste Recycling Plant
- Authorization for Export of Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste Management Authorization
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Authorization for Import of Hazardous Waste
- Plastic Waste Processors Authorisation
- EPR Post Compliance – Plastic Waste
- EPR Authorization for PWM
- Plastic Waste Management
- Plastic Waste Recycling Plant & PWM
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- ESG Strategies
- Environmental Advisory
- TSDF Facility Services
- Authorized Vehicle Scrapping Facility (AVSF)
- iCAT Certification
- Environmental Licensing
- Registration for Scrap Battery Import
- Lithium-Ion Battery Import License
- New Lead Acid Battery Import License
- Battery Waste Management
- E-waste License for Dismantling
- CGWA-Water Boring
- License for charging station in UP
- Consent for Establishment (CFE) from SPCB
- Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Pollution NOC
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Risk Assessment
- APEDA Registration
- Trade License
- RERA Registration
- Professional Tax Registration
- DOT OSP License
- FSSAI Registration
- FSSAI Basic Registration
- AD Code Registration
- MSME Registration
- FCRA Registration
- Right to Information
- Consumer Complaints
- Language Translation
- ISO Certification
Plastic waste management
HAZARDOUS waste management
Add a Designated partner
A designated partner in a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is a partner who is designated to be responsible for the management of the LLP. They have additional responsibilities and obligations compared to other partners in the LLP. An LLP must have at least two designated partners, and at least one of them must be a resident of India. Any individual or corporate body can become a designated partner in an LLP.
Expert in Add a Designated partner
Best Compliance Firm For Your Company
Overview of Add a Designated partner
In India, all LLPs must have at least two designated partners, with at least one being a resident of India. The LLP agreement specifies who will be designated partners, and they are responsible for all necessary actions under the LLP Act, managing the overall administration of the LLP.
- To add or remove a designated partner, a resolution must be passed and relevant forms filed with the Registrar of Companies, along with a valid Digital Signature Certificate (DSC), Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN), and Consent Letter from the proposed partner.
- Legal Suvidha offers end-to-end incorporation, compliance, advisory, and management consultancy services for businesses in India and abroad, including assistance with Director Appointments, Private Limited Company Registration, Public Limited Company Registration, LLP Registration, HUF, One Person Company, and more.
Advantages of Add a Designated partner
|Increased Management Capability||Additional designated partners can provide additional managerial expertise and help to oversee the operations of the LLP more effectively|
|Improved Credibility||Adding a designated partner can enhance the credibility of the LLP, as it shows that the organization has a strong management team in place|
|Increased Flexibility||With additional designated partners, an LLP can more easily manage its workload and expand its business operations|
|Improved Decision-making||More designated partners can mean more minds working together to make important decisions, which can lead to better outcomes|
|Limited Liability Protection||The designated partners enjoy the benefit of limited liability protection, which means that their personal assets are protected in case of any legal action against the LLP|
Step 1: Legal Suvidha can assist you with all the necessary documentation required for adding or removing a designated partner from your LLP. Our team of experts will help draft and prepare the supplementary deed and board resolution for the appointment of designated partner in LLP.
Step 2: We will also apply for your DSC & DPIN, which is mandatory for adding or appointing a DP. Once allotted, we will obtain a consent letter in the prescribed format.
Step 3: Legal Suvidha will take care of filing Form 3 and Form 4 with the Ministry once all the necessary documentation is ready, along with DIN, DSC, Consent letter, and Supplementary Deed.
Step 4: After successful filing, we will share the acknowledgment with you via your registered email ID. Contact us today for seamless and hassle-free services.
1. Scan photographs of all the Incoming Partners
2. Occupation and Educational Qualifications of all the Incoming Partners
3. Self attested and color copy PAN Card of all the Incoming Partners
4. Self attested and color copy ID Proof of all the Incoming Partners (Driving License/Passport/Voter ID)
5. Details regarding Capital Contribution of all the Incoming Partners
FAQ's Add a Designated partner :-
The sort of organisation where a partner’s liability is constrained is a limited liability partnership (LLP). LLP has a unique legal standing. Each partner is shielded from personal liability as well as from any joint liability resulting from the other partner’s improper behaviour or poor business judgement. The Limited Liability Partnership Act of 2008 governs LLP registration, and a separate LLP agreement must be filed. The Registrar of Companies must receive a registration form for an LLP.
Every LLP must have at least two Authorized Partners, both of whom must be people and at least one of whom must be an Indian resident.
A “partner” is somebody who enters into a partnership with other individuals. On the other hand, a designated partner is a partner who has been designated as such in the limited liability partnership’s governing documents as of the time of registration.
According to the Limited Liability Partnership Act of 2008, the appointment of a designated partner is a straightforward process that allows a current member to approve the addition of a new partner to an LLP. Director Identification Number, or (DPIN), must be obtained by the designated partner (DIN).
Why People Choose Our Services ?
Free Legal Advice
We provide free of cost consultation and legal advice to our clients.
Tech Driven Platform
All our services are online no need you to travel from your place to get our services.
We are a team of more than 15+ professionals with 11 years of experience.
There are no hidden & extra charges* other than the quote/invoice we provide.
100 % Client Satisfaction
We aim that all our customers are fully satisfied with our services.
We value your time and we promise all our services are delivered on time.
Why Trust legal Suvidha?
People Who loved our services and what they feel.
In this Journey of the past 10+ years, we had gained the trust of many startups, businesses, and professionals in India and stand with a 4.9/5 rating in google reviews.
Reno K Subramaniam
I have recently registered a Private Limited firm and was looking for a CA to take care of the filings, Startup India Certificate, and other formalities. I have received emails from legal Suvidha and a few others. I tried talking to them all. But, Mr. Mayank from Legal Suvidha was very impressive and was patient enough, prompt to answer all the queries. He has a very professional team and after the initial formalities, I started interacting with the team. It's not even 2 weeks but I really feel overwhelmed by their service and professionalism. I received my startup India certificate yesterday and my filings have been done promptly. The team at legal suvidha Ms. Nidhi, Ms. Priyanka, Ms. Koshika, and Ms. Saloni all show the same professionalism and are readily available to take care of the official filings and stuff. Overall a great experience till now and looking forward to a great journey!
Legal suvidha is a team of genuine and experienced professionals who give you best services according to your profile
Saloni from legalsuvidha has done a excellent job for filling and geting certificate of DPIIT. Thanks to legalsuvidha.
Team Legal Suvidha offers a brilliant service. There communication is quite clear and they execute the job meticulously. We are a startup private limited company and their advice is so critical in making my decision. Well done team. Keep it up. Prakaash Hari, Director, ipixela.
Dedicated team and fast response
Dr. Vishal Ghag
Been using their services since 3 years now and I am absolutely happy with Legal Suvidha. They have been supportive, understanding and highly skilled at helping me with my business needs.
Stay Updated With Our Blogs!
Explore more of our blogs to have better clarity and understanding
of the latest corporate & business updates.
of the latest corporate & business updates.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter .
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, special promotions, sales & more.